r/PinkPillFeminism doesn't want to shave their legs JFL GTFIH!!

Papal_Guard

Papal_Guard

Solstice

Screenshot 2020 04 11 19 35 03

These females are retarded lmao, they blur the line between Men and women yet are so called "feminists".
Body hair for Men is natural and masculine, but it looks terrible on women for a reason, all of them lack basic hygenie yet say we should shower more.Also OP(greenteaapplepie69) is a dirty disgusting femcel without basic hygene and yet wonders why chad doesnt like her LMAO :lul: :lul:
@6ft5manlet @SlavCelibate Look at this shit

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, .👽., Deleted member 470 and 11 others
Lol all 100% great looking women I've ever seen face-wise also groomed their bodies.

Even I shave my shit because it looks more aesthetic. Only 35 year old hindu taxi drivers will tell you that shit is gay. Also women don't find body hair "more masculine" a lot of hair is soyboy shit.

Look at those fags they're so effeminate yet with their ginger faggot ass hair everywhere

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, .👽., diggbicc and 5 others
Lol all 100% great looking women I've ever seen face-wise also groomed their bodies.

Even I shave my shit because it looks more aesthetic. Only 35 year old hindu taxi drivers will tell you that shit is gay. Also women don't find body hair "more masculine" a lot of hair is soyboy shit.

Look at those fags they're so effeminate yet with their ginger faggot ass hair everywhere
Male models usually have shaved chest and legs. Having a hairy chest is a low e soyboy trait

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
Based I trim my body hair bro. Men or women body hair is ape tier shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5912 and Deleted member 5180
i like subtle hairy pussies

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Deleted member 5180
Screenshot 2020 04 11 19 35 03
Screenshot 2020 04 11 19 35 48
Screenshot 2020 04 11 19 35 38

These women are disgusting tbh, women are becoming more and more masc with every year and Men become more effeminate

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheMewingBBC, Deleted member 5180 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: hairyballscel, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 470 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite, Blitz and 8 others
Sadly they could grow out their body hair with minoxidil and look like total cavemen and they will still smv mog 5psl guys

• Woah
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Entschuldigung and Chadeep
JFL if you think your average woman is using Reddit, specially those subreddits

Only very disgustingly ugly women dwell in there. Just think about it, can you imagine even the Beckies from your class browsing that shit? Cuz I cant

Mentally ill people use that shit
True full of utter Subhumans there.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Based I trim my body hair bro. Men or women body hair is ape tier shit.
I don't cause of the stigma that your Asus is a vacuum for cocks if you have shaved legs ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and BigBiceps
I don't cause of the stigma that your Asus is a vacuum for cocks if you have shaved legs ngl
Trim it not shave it shaving does more harm than good.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Entschuldigung
hairy woman = filthy whore

imagine these american or european bitches that take 1 shower per week and yet want to be hairy
fuck that shit i'm disgusted

• JFL
  • +1
I'm willing to bet there's a lot more going wrong with her appearance than leg hair...

• JFL
  • +1
hairy woman = filthy whore

imagine these american or european bitches that take 1 shower per week and yet want to be hairy
fuck that shit i'm disgusted
Curry bitches are more hairy in general bro you're lucky that you don't see women with man hair legs.

• +1
Curry bitches are more hairy in general bro you're lucky that you don't see women with man hair legs.
i'm not curry tho i'm brazilian
people here shave the body completely, even some guys

• Woah
  • +1
Every time I reread these threads I remember that one time when I was a kid in 2010-2011 seeing Lady Gaga get on stage and sing with apeman tier armpit hair :lul::lul:

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Entschuldigung and Chadeep
These same lazy whores then complain about men who don't clean shave their face every fucking day

• +1
Trim it not shave it shaving does more harm than good.
Ok, but shaving your legs as a man is pointless. Women love man with hairy legs, I've noticed.

• +1
Ok, but shaving your legs as a man is pointless. Women love man with hairy legs, I've noticed.
I don't shave I just trim it. Hair is still visible there without looking like an ape.

• +1
Male models usually have shaved chest and legs. Having a hairy chest is a low e soyboy trait

Having a hairy chest means higher DHT and is mostly genetic, as in some populations of Men have more body hair than others based on location.

Sasa

Nothing soyboy about rough looking Chimp body hair.

• +1
I don't shave I just trim it. Hair is still visible there without looking like an ape.
Ok. I don't trim it and never have, and girls seem to like it. Only trimming my pubes.

• +1

View attachment 349835
These females are retarded lmao, they blur the line between Men and women yet are so called "feminists".
Body hair for Men is natural and masculine, but it looks terrible on women for a reason, all of them lack basic hygenie yet say we should shower more.Also OP(greenteaapplepie69) is a dirty disgusting femcel without basic hygene and yet wonders why chad doesnt like her LMAO :lul: :lul:
@6ft5manlet @SlavCelibate Look at this shit

As @6ft5manlet manlet said, it's always the disgusting subhumans that do this so they can look like they're trying to be ugly when in reality they're naturally disgusting pigs.

Check this whore out:

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Mexicanboi, Deleted member 6401, Spartacus1- and 1 other person
As @6ft5manlet manlet said, it's always the disgusting subhumans that do this so they can look like they're trying to be ugly when in reality they're naturally disgusting pigs.

Check this whore out:

Someone needs to euthanize the thing in that video

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Papal_Guard

Check this whore out:

Damn this bitch ugly and annoying voice trynna excuse her being a unkempt pig with going through puberty lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite and Deleted member 3795

Users who are viewing this thread

Back