Geschsmacksverirrung
Some choice picks from today:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 14693 and Deleted member 24712
sad

• So Sad
Reactions: cutie_pie
Suifuel to be in relationships at all if you’re sub-8 honestly. Just find a girl you don’t really care about and try to maintain backup plans instead of investing in the relationship, if you absolutely must be in one.

• +1
Reactions: Mr Test and cutie_pie
Suifuel to be in relationships at all if you’re sub-8 honestly. Just find a girl you don’t really care about and try to maintain backup plans instead of investing in the relationship, if you absolutely must be in one.
I try to set up a backup plan in every relationship, and do a preemptive cheating at the start just in case

I try to set up a backup plan in every relationship, and do a preemptive cheating at the start just in case

It’s questionable what the value of being in a relationship actually is though if you’re this emotionally detached from it (unless it’s your only way to get sex but honestly women’s standards for LTR seem higher than their hookups standards at this point!)

• +1
It’s questionable what the value of being in a relationship actually is though if you’re this emotionally detached from it (unless it’s your only way to get sex but honestly women’s standards for LTR seem higher than their hookups standards at this point!)
It’s not about the sex, I want love but I know it’s temporary in a girl’s mind so I get ready for the coming betrayal.

Fuck those reddit retards, that’s what they deserve

It’s not about the sex, I want love but I know it’s temporary in a girl’s mind so I get ready for the coming betrayal.

I’m not sure it’s temporary in their minds, it’s more like their states of mind are temporary. Being loved temporarily without giving anything back is probably the best most of us can do.

• +1
Reactions: Sub0 and cutie_pie
This. If a girl is not throwing her pussy on you, don’t even bother talking to her.

I’m not sure it’s temporary in their minds, it’s more like their states of mind are temporary. Being loved temporarily without giving anything back is probably the best most of us can do.
Yeah but nobody is loved forever. Foids minds are too fleeting for that.

Read every word

• JFL