/r/roastme shows the hypocrisy of reddit

J

justanothergymcell

Gymcelling oldcell surgeryceller
It's funny that you will find redditors extremely brutal and candid in this subreddit, yet so easily offended and so politically correct in many other instances. But hey, they asked to be roasted and it's all in good fun, right!??

This once again proves that the stuff these people usually get offended by is what they themselves are really thinking anyways. On the other hand, you have a constant stream of very attractive males/females seeking validation at every opportunity they get:

Notice the difference in overall tone of the comments between these and the ugly guy.

I just can't believe how many redditors refuse to acknowledge the basic essence of the blackpill while this subreddit (as one example) represents a perfect microcosm of it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281 and qwep
That grill is hot. Guarrantee reddit tards will believe her "im spending new years alone. I have no friends!" Bullshit shes just looking for some beta orbitting faggots to give her attention + validation and atleast 1 fag would have gave her money

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14 and Phad
That’s how the girl is built

Attachments

• 7F0B7B73-03FE-4CE8-8876-C89091756F52.jpeg
    7F0B7B73-03FE-4CE8-8876-C89091756F52.jpeg
    223.8 KB · Views: 13
It's funny that you will find redditors extremely brutal and candid in this subreddit, yet so easily offended and so politically correct in many other instances. But hey, they asked to be roasted and it's all in good fun, right!??

This once again proves that the stuff these people usually get offended by is what they themselves are really thinking anyways. On the other hand, you have a constant stream of very attractive males/females seeking validation at every opportunity they get:

Notice the difference in overall tone of the comments between these and the ugly guy.

I just can't believe how many redditors refuse to acknowledge the basic essence of the blackpill while this subreddit (as one example) represents a perfect microcosm of it.

High IQ
I have an idea, if you truly want to get rated, post your pics there and let people have a go, depending on the severity of the insults, you will be able to tell how good looking or ugly you are.

Last edited:
That grill is hot. Guarrantee reddit tards will believe her "im spending new years alone. I have no friends!" Bullshit shes just looking for some beta orbitting faggots to give her attention + validation and atleast 1 fag would have gave her money
82.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back