Race is everytbing for most mren

YoungJohnnyDepp

YoungJohnnyDepp

Goodbye and Good luck.
Stop going on about 'oh stop talking about race lol looks is everything' Do you look like Brett Maverick? Well then shut the fuck up

You're biggest status is if you're white or black or whatever and how that corresponds to what the girl wants. If you're very good looking or very rich then yes that will override but for most men race and nationality is everything.

It's different for girls. If you were some poor Indian girl that turned out 7.5 psl or something you could marry a rich Prince or some german or something from badoo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39140 and Jason Voorhees
Legit bhai, race is irrelevant for foids, a good looking foid is a good looking foid.

That's cos apart from slight bullshit of muh docile subservient Asian waifu, there is no halo nor failo for foids, due to the actions of a majority, and this is because for 3000 years, men, not women, have characterised, defined, and driven culture

• +1
Reactions: YoungJohnnyDepp
Genetics is everything boyo remember Chads are their own race.

• WTF
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, Deleted member 5802 and Whaddup
I agree but you can't change ur race can u?

I agree but you can't change ur race can u?
@Blackeycel is trying to find out how. We all know he wants to be a white man and he’ll stop at nothing to achieve that goal.

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
@Blackeycel is trying to find out how. We all know he wants to be a white man and he’ll stop at nothing to achieve that goal.
Not really I wish blacks had a better image in the world

I am that’s why I don’t date outside my race lol
click steve bannon GIF