RACE MIXING IS A MEME AND PEOPLE HERE BLOW IT WAY OUT OF PROPORTION

Shrek2OnDvD

Shrek2OnDvD

I dont really care
Look at any population of any major city with a diverse range of people. You would expect with all these different races that their surely would be a lot of race mixing right?

Wrong. You will find mixed race people are still less than 10% of the population. Most people still generally stay within each others groups. I work in a restaurant and all the couples there are the same race and ethnicity. I rarely come across mixed race couples

‘But me see commercial on TV, with muh race mixed couple, that must mean me right!!1’

If you left your room you’d realise that most people prefer to stay within their own group. They share the same cultures, traditions and beliefs and its easier to relate to each other. Im not denying race mixing exists but its definitely not on the level this forum makes it out to be

Not a lot of east asians live in my area so I don’t know. Maybe their the exception🤷‍♂️

• +1
Reactions: MusicMaxxingMidget, Salludon, Deleted member 6963 and 2 others
cope

• +1
Reactions: Jamal2222, Deleted member 5522, Golang and 1 other person
Look at any population of any major city with a diverse range of people. You would expect with all these different races that their surely would be a lot of race mixing right?

View attachment 708196

Wrong. You will find mixed race people are still less than 10% of the population. Most people still generally stay within each others groups. I work in a restaurant and all the couples there are the same race and ethnicity. I rarely come across mixed race couples

View attachment 708180
‘But me see commercial on TV, with muh race mixed couple, that must mean me right!!1’

If you left your room you’d realise that most people prefer to stay within their own group. They share the same cultures, traditions and beliefs and its easier to relate to each other. Im not denying race mixing exists but its definitely not on the level this forum makes it out to be

Not a lot of east asians live in my area so I don’t know. Maybe their the exception🤷‍♂️

Wouldn't this graph be useless since mulattos get called and counted as black all the time? Same with hapas being called Asians.

• +1
Reactions: MusicMaxxingMidget, Deleted member 5522, Deleted member 9355 and 6 others
View attachment 708211
Wouldn't this graph be useless since mulattos get called and counted as black all the time? Same with hapas being called Asians.
Even if mulattos and hapas where considered mixed they would still be a minority compared to the others

• +1
Reactions: Kekee
way different in Sweden bro

• Woah
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
You sure? I hear Sweden is just one massive meme of a country
i see way too many race mixed couples, all my friends have been manipulated to want to racemix

• Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Good_Little_Goy
Even if mulattos and hapas where considered mixed they would still be a minority compared to the others
True but then add hispanics who are by definition mixed and any mixed white who's counted as white and the number of mixed race people goes up a lot more.

It's still a meme though.

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Good_Little_Goy
Every couple I see here in Cuckanda is White man + Filthy ethnic woman.

I even saw one white guy have a kid with a girl straight out of China, she didn't know how to speak Engrish so I assumed she wasn't even borned here. The guy was a balding manlet, just shows how Whites can never lose.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5522, Deleted member 8765 and Shrek2OnDvD
Race mixing=favelas.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Cope_detector, Deleted member 5522 and Shrek2OnDvD
Every couple I see here in Cuckanda is White man + Filthy ethnic woman.

I even saw one white guy have a kid with a girl straight out of China, she didn't know how to speak Engrish so I assumed she wasn't even borned here. The guy was a balding manlet, just shows how Whites can never lose.
Sounds like exaggeration. I seriously doubt every ethnic women is dating a white. Also the white guy and asian women were probably looks matched and the kid will come out looking 99% rice anyway

RACE MIX WOULD NEVER BE A BIG THING IN ANGLO COUNTRIES,THE MOST PURE ONES GENETICALLY IN THE BURGERLAND ARE THE WHITE AMERICANS AND THE STILL REPRODUCE WITH WHITES MOSTLY.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 8765 and Golang
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393 and Deleted member 6695

View attachment 708196

View attachment 708180

I think it's more about social and economic context.
See brazil for example, interracial couples are supposed to be common

• +1
RACE MIX WOULD NEVER BE A BIG THING IN ANGLO COUNTRIES,THE MOST PURE ONES GENETICALLY IN THE BURGERLAND ARE THE WHITE AMERICANS AND THE STILL REPRODUCE WITH WHITES MOSTLY.

I did notice more racemixing when I lived in France but still racematched couples were the norm. It was pretty surprising to see though

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
  • +1
Reactions: lutte
i see way too many race mixed couples, all my friends have been manipulated to want to racemix
I almost never see it

• +1
Reactions: lutte and Deleted member 8765
I'm seeing the same in Germany.

• +1

Pay attention next time
I was out this summer looking at couples to see if this hypergamy meme was true

and 95+% were white couples

I was out this summer looking at couples to see if this hypergamy meme was true

and 95+% were white couples
Lower class or higher class areas?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
  • +1
I live in stockholm in the central city
Lower class or higher class areas?
The most common pairing I see is swedish guy with asian gf but maybe that's what you're referring to
Immigrants usually walk by themselves in groups

• +1
The most common pairing I see is WM with AF but maybe that's what you're referring to
Immigrants usually walk by themselves in groups
wm af?

• +1
Reactions: lutte
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and lutte
  • +1
Reactions: Kekee