Race to the Bottom for Gen Z

thereallegend

thereallegend

Banned from Primal Diet
I can't live on these wages I'm making at this union job. I've tried to take on more hours but they're aren't even allowing it now. So I'm perpetually stuck at part time earnings.
My paychecks aren't adding up. Management's been extremely slow in fixing their online system. It's either the union dues or tampering from management's side.

I've talked to my coworkers and the veterans are working day shift and night shift just to stay afloat. Newbies like me are realizing that we can make it on 25 hrs a week.

I'm basically going to be forced to take a second job or income. Need to complete extra info for Uber so I can start driving for $$.
May be I'm forced to start making music again because I need something...anything to make a living income.

Here something to memorize:
1. Higher pay = Less hours (Why? because of competition)
2. Higher status = Less realistic (Why? because of competition)

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, Deleted member 6128, try2beme and 5 others
Sell drugs it is easy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, try2beme, midlatinocel and 2 others
blud just put some concealer on ur face tat and get a full time job, why u overcomplicating it

pull yourself up by the bootstraps, someone has to pay for my autismbux.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Pikabro, Deleted member 43058 and 4 others
blud just put some concealer on ur face tat and get a full time job, why u overcomplicating it
There's 15 people in line ahead of me to get fulltime at this current job. I'm not leaving this union job.

That face tatt was temporary. It's not the real thing.

get a full time job
i can't get any more hours at this job atm. this job pays the highest in the industry. that's what i'm saying bruv.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 26859
Wherever you're at in life you chose to be there and you self rationalized and justified how you ended up in this situation and why you can't get out to make yourself feel better.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: User28823 and Lindros
I can't live on these wages I'm making at this union job. I've tried to take on more hours but they're aren't even allowing it now. So I'm perpetually stuck at part time earnings.
My paychecks aren't adding up. Management's been extremely slow in fixing their online system. It's either the union dues or tampering from management's side.

I've talked to my coworkers and the veterans are working day shift and night shift just to stay afloat. Newbies like me are realizing that we can make it on 25 hrs a week.

I'm basically going to be forced to take a second job or income. Need to complete extra info for Uber so I can start driving for $$.
May be I'm forced to start making music again because I need something...anything to make a living income.

I know how to hunt, fish and climb trees so I can sleep safe from predators, I'm basically Tarzan or Mowgli

The civilization can go fuck itself and blow away, I want Boomers to get fucking old and get absolutely fucking MILKED of all their money by spending AT LEAST $10.000/month on (((retirement homes))) just so they can get their diapers changed

They never intended to give us a penny so who cares?
Let them suffer, it's what you get for screwing 4 entire generations over, you earned and absolutely deserve it.

Millennials and Gen Z should smarten up and learn to survive in the jungle otherwise they'll be like a blind person in the middle of a shooting 🤫

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Osman2793
Wherever you're at in life you chose to be there and you self rationalized and justified how you ended up in this situation and why you can't get out to make yourself feel better.
Images   2023 10 06T113344056

Based Anton Chigurh.

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel
Zoomers are finally getting old enough to realise that the game is rigged and they'll never own a house, make enough money, or have even half the good things boomers had. Boomers sold you out. Now you get to live in a dystopian society full of trannies, homos, mass cullings/vaccines and more.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Makes sense, oldcels have priority for even the oppertunity to work as a wagecel, then millineals, then u, jfl at the concept of getting taxed for a union.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
That’s what happens to entry level jobs refugees can even do 😢

Zoomers are finally getting old enough to realise that the game is rigged and they'll never own a house, make enough money, or have even half the good things boomers had. Boomers sold you out. Now you get to live in a dystopian society full of trannies, homos, mass cullings/vaccines and more.
If trannies and homos are the biggest problems to you in this hell of a world, I'm afraid to say that this only tells about YOU, not the society you live in, wherever it happens to be.

• +1
That’s what happens to entry level jobs refugees can even do 😢
Not all immigrants are uneducated. Indian and Chinese ones are even more educated than natives.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: midlatinocel and Deleted member 39140
Makes sense, oldcels have priority for even the oppertunity to work as a wagecel, then millineals, then u, jfl at the concept of getting taxed for a union.
Yup they're going by seniority at this job when it comes to anything and everything. It's better than out right nepotism and favoritism like most places though.

If trannies and homos are the biggest problems to you in this hell of a world, I'm afraid to say that this only tells about YOU, not the society you live in, wherever it happens to be.
True in the end the matrix is the biggest problem of the system and homo and trannymaxxers play the system which is favoring their ugly and unsightly looking existence for social credit points.

• +1
Not all immigrants are uneducated. Indian and Chinese ones are even more educated than natives.
Chinese yes, but Indians are fucking stupid.

Chinese eats raw, LIVING animal foods just like a human carnivore predator is supposed to eat

Indians only eat vegetarian slob full of soy and seed oils, are the most unhealthy people ever and their deformity rates are insanely high, but deformed handicaps are worshipped as "gods" by Hindus so they think it's good so whatever

The two got the same population:

- one is colonizing the world via cold war and blitzkrieg assault tactics, the Jews Of The East

- the other is shitting on the streets and wiping with their own hands, worshipping sewer rats and eating leaves when not asking to SEND BOBS AND VEGANA (SUPERPOWER BY 2023)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and midlatinocel
Just an example, my point was that society has greatly degenerated and these two things are merely one issue of many. Boomers sold the next generations out, billions of people have been given poison injections. That's pretty significant. There's a long list of things that need to be addressed but aren't going to be. I mean humans in general are retarded. Why are we sending rockets to the moon when there are millions and millions of homeless, mass poverty, rising suicide rates, etc. We have so many problems right here on earth, why spend trillions on space programs, why is the united states sending billions to Ukraine while its people are struggling to pay their bills. The world is fucked up.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Just an example, my point was that society has greatly degenerated and these two things are merely one issue of many. Boomers sold the next generations out, billions of people have been given poison injections. That's pretty significant.
Life is suffering.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LampPostPrime and JohnDoe
Just an example, my point was that society has greatly degenerated and these two things are merely one issue of many. Boomers sold the next generations out, billions of people have been given poison injections. That's pretty significant. There's a long list of things that need to be addressed but aren't going to be. I mean humans in general are retarded. Why are we sending rockets to the moon when there are millions and millions of homeless, mass poverty, rising suicide rates, etc. We have so many problems right here on earth, why spend trillions on space programs, why is the united states sending billions to Ukraine while its people are struggling to pay their bills. The world is fucked up.
But seriously. How are you able to survive without a job? Who is giving you money?

But seriously. How are you able to survive without a job? Who is giving you money?
How is that relevant to what i said?

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
I am just curious about how you are able to survive.
God blesses me with food and shelter without me having to work, God is truly great.

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Pakicel
quit complaining

here in india they only make $100 a month

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and GuyFromSingapore

Brandon carter worked 4 jobs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back