racemax aka MSM and glutathione

D

Deleted member 32973

>< +-+ !_! :0 (-_-) RANDOM!XD XP BLEH!!!! WAFFLES!
genui question about MSM and glutathione.
if i take both of those subtances will my skin get paler aka whiter? how does this work

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347 and Disbox789
Just skin bleach theory.

Unironically though while I was in Asia pretty much every store stocking skincare products had a section dedicated to "skin lightening" products. Of course, none of them actually really work. There's probably not a lot you can do to effectively and uniformly lighten your skin and I think any product strong enough to do that is probably just going to look patchy and weird like badly applied makeup. You'll end up looking like a fucked up vitiligo patient.

Just like changing the color of your eyes there isn't an effective non-invasive method to lighten your skin. Over.

Just skin bleach theory.

Unironically though while I was in Asia pretty much every store stocking skincare products had a section dedicated to "skin lightening" products. Of course, none of them actually really work. There's probably not a lot you can do to effectively and uniformly lighten your skin and I think any product strong enough to do that is probably just going to look patchy and weird like badly applied makeup. You'll end up looking like a fucked up vitiligo patient.

Just like changing the color of your eyes there isn't an effective non-invasive method to lighten your skin. Over.
MSM + Vitamin C

genui question about MSM and glutathione.
if i take both of those subtances will my skin get paler aka whiter? how does this work
The glut pills I know for a fact works I’ve seen tons of anecdotal evidence and also video evidence from low iq chinks and other minorities on tiktok,( low iq is important cuz it’s likely not frauding or other intention). But just know that the lightening effects will wear off as soon as you stop taking the pills. I’m not sure if taking them long term is feasible health wise like if it would do damage over long periods of time. So there you go. You could also get glut injected to your liver(?) or other organ I forget and I’m pretty sure that would be more effective but idt that’s permanent either (K pop celebs get this done)

• +1
Reactions: jewslayer and TheBrownOne