Racemixxing is dysgenic and grotesque

murdah

murdah

Kraken

Disgusting mutt abominations. They simply can’t compete with our pure aryan goddesses IMG 0184 IMG 0182

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel, RecessedChinCel, Swarthy Knight and 11 others
There are exceptions to every rule

• +1
Reactions: PeiFan94, emo, Kroker and 1 other person
Average mulatta (not even since they are less black than mulattoes) definitely looks like that on average.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and not__cel
Average mulatta (not even since they are less black than mulattoes) definitely looks like that on average.
It’s not about comparing averageness lol, SFcels will be against racemixing when the results aren’t even that bad.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon and St.TikTokcel
IMG 1530

• JFL
Reactions: aerty, not__cel and murdah
It’s not about comparing averageness lol, SFcels will be against racemixing when the results aren’t even that bad.
Are those SFcels with us in the room right now?

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Bomber517 and murdah
There are a ton on here buddy
Perhaps 5 years ago, there was. Now the website is filled with shitskins to the brim. I guess it doesn't stop them from being one.

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
Perhaps 5 years ago, there was. Now the website is filled with shitskins to the brim. I guess it doesn't stop them from being one.
@rand anon is indian yet a white supremacist

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and St.TikTokcel
Mulatto pride world wide

• +1
Nah @murdah is not a SFcel. He's a proud black nationalist like Malcolm X

• JFL
STOP POSTING MY WIVES BUD 🤬🤬🤬

Skullmixed Mutts on avg do look worse than their purebred counterparts, exceptions always exist

Regardless, my stance on racemixing has changed over the yrs, used to be completely against it, now I’m not as long as it’s amongst the same skull types :feelsyay:

• +1
Skullmixed Mutts on avg do look worse than their purebred counterparts, exceptions always exist

Regardless, my stance on racemixing has changed over the yrs, used to be completely against it, now I’m not as long as it’s amongst the same skull types :feelsyay:
Indian white supremacist :lul:

• Love it
Reactions: rand anon
They don’t want your darkskin ass, they are lightskin cock only :ogre:.
not darkskin but they call lightskins zesty, thank drake and kumalala for that bud ;)

• JFL
You're just posting almost white girls

• JFL
They don’t want your darkskin ass, they are lightskin cock only :ogre:.
Where on the Fitzpatrick scale would u say one starts being a lightskin??:feelsthink:

• +1
The first girl is literally white

yes it is , kalergi plan to destroy europeans with literal primitive apemen

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aerty, PeiFan94 and murdah
Second one is elite mulatta milk :feelsohh:

• +1
she's like 90 percent white at that point. all that wmbf for multiple generations just to produce an inferior version of a white girl lol

she's like 90 percent white at that point. all that wmbf for multiple generations just to produce an inferior version of a white girl lol
inferior? mogs 99% of foids in any race

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, watah and 0S4MA

Disgusting mutt abominations. They simply can’t compete with our pure aryan goddesses

Fav part about these foids is that they're not with cumskins 🤣 RIP JBW theory

• +1
all u had to say is that mutts on average aren’t attractive and that these are all cherry picked exceptions, not that she’s an “inferior version”🤓
She’s obv attractive nigga jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 0S4MA and murdah
all u had to say is that mutts on average aren’t attractive and that these are all cherry picked exceptions, not that she’s an “inferior version”🤓
She’s obv attractive nigga jfl
When people say mutts mog whites on average I laugh, it’s obviously jewish propaganda but they’re not abominations on average like sfcels claim. They mog unmixed blacks on average though

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Not white, looks arab or latin-american.
Arguably mixed, definitely of more diverse ancestry than the average Anglo.

Race mixing isn't really good or bad, just neutral. You can argue obviously that mixed race people are more genetically fit on average, but the difference is negligible unless the alternative is an Amish-tier gene pool.

• +1
okay we can do this if u want

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aerty and murdah
nope, those are victims of racemixxing, do u not see those nigger lips and white coloring, cant u tell thats fucked up muttation
Blacks can be albino too RETARD

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
Im not saying white women cant fog them but sfcels act like all mutts are abominations
if one of the parents of the mutt girl/guy doesnt have colored eyes, kid will most likely be ugly/average

• Hmm...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back