Kraken
Ee5e1bb59b2615637b757485bfd54aaa
3bd10e4c3b1c57f480ad97de4563e875
412dfc1b850c6ac91517b56c187879c4
E9e49b37c27c753dc940b3e1e499e6e3
8f002b091713aad6ff05737e7360fdff

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
Black women on twitter is truly an unmatchable terrible combination.
Kill those dumb bitches
yas you go girl slay

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 470, StressShady, Chinko and 8 others
Time to bleachmaxx.
Black women on twitter is truly an unmatchable
I dont even feel the slightest bit concerned tbh. Racepill applies more to black females than it ever will to black men. Kind of like how it applies yo asian men but not noodlewhores.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: hebbewem
those women need to be gassed

Time to bleachmaxx.

I dont even feel the slightest bit concerned tbh. Racepill applies more to black females than it ever will to black men. Kind of like how it applies yo asian men but not noodlewhores.

Tbh.

Black women are the ricecels of blacks.

Tfw I'm a 6'3 white dude who's about to careermaxx and statusmaxx when I have money to buy a lotus car

Who gives a fuck what black women think?

Tbh.

Black women are the ricecels of blacks.
Black people=highest testosterone. so racepill is brutal for the females since they look masculine
Asian people=lowest testosterone. so their males are too feminine.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and disillusioned
  • +1
Reactions: Achathin, chadpreetcel123 and Alexanderr
yeah but how come black male white female is highly popular these days

• +1
Reactions: Lumbersexual
yeah but how come black male white female is highly popular these days

you meant rich tyrone with white whore

Or

Thug tyrone with white slut

They are all talking about marriage tbh and we all know that marriage = LTR = Women’s standards being different (they will prioritize status and money over looks and will be more incline to date with higher trust features aka the features that disadvantage you when you try to slay/get ONSs)

White people tend to have better looks, yes, but they ALSO have more social status than any other ethnicities on average (some ethnicities might be able to compete like BBCs or any that has important influence in the pop culture).

Time to bleachmaxx.

you owe me 200 bucks for scamming to buyt that shitty product you linked tht u said would bleach my skin. fuck you.

• JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended
you owe me 200 bucks for scamming to buyt that shitty product you linked tht u said would bleach my skin. fuck you.
U tard the darker your skin tone the longer it takes for glutothione to work. You might need 5 months to get results. You should have done your research.