Races advantages and disadvantages

Deleted member 1707

Deleted member 1707

Latincel
Alll the knowledge and points of view are correct. Let's discuss.

For example: Its known best maratonians comes from Africa's countries. In general terms we could say Black People hearts are more capable to adapt to explosive exercises and long term activities. So, their hearts are bigger and more maleable.
Heart being maleable and adaptable means muscles and bones are more incline to work better. Maybe in looksmaxing they are more able to reach high states on looks but by knowing they never will be a white chad.

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy and Pendejo
Low iq

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, pisslord, Arkantos and 1 other person
blacks are the next best thing to whites. I put them 2nd in race hierarchy

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Einon, Deleted member 1707 and SikKunt
Because the blacks that have good cardio have completely different genetics to the blacks that have good genetics for muscle building & explosiveness. They are more genetically distant from one another than germans are from indians.

blacks are the next best thing to whites. I put them 2nd in race hierarchy

I would rather be a good looking asian rather then a average looking black guy tbh

also asians are richer/have higher iq, better looking women etc etc

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 8623 and MD_Hopeful69
Asians= Absolutely none. Over tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8623
Slavs = tall, robust and strong as fuck

Irl it's all about stereotypes since the majority of the population especially foids don't know / care about scientific proofs / facts. So it's like :

White : the whole package
Black : BBC, physical strength, high T, good muscles etc
Asian / curry: high IQ (JFL)

They say west Africans tend to be more explosive runners and faster over a short distance. East Africans are typically better long distance runners. Makes sense, most top long distance Olympic runners have a Kenyan / Ethiopian background.

Whites are meant to be the strongest race pound for pound.

Asians supposedly high high visual IQs, makes them good engineers or stemcels.

Jews typically have higher verbal IQs so they're overrepresented in law and politics. In a non-stormcel way, it's genuinely true that almost all political or philosophical movements were founded or spearheaded by people of Jewish backgrounds.

• +1
Reactions: Jimsonbobson505, Achathin, Deleted member 2205 and 1 other person
I would rather be a good looking asian rather then a average looking black guy tbh

So fucking true. Completely agree with u

TURKS: LOW INHIB HIGH T ALPHA NATURAL BORN WARRIORS

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685

But you would be tyrone over Chang wouldn’t you?

Whites are the best race, and the best sub-race in whites are italians. So Italians are the best people on the planet, period.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos
They say west Africans tend to be more explosive runners and faster over a short distance. East Africans are typically better long distance runners. Makes sense, most top long distance Olympic runners have a Kenyan / Ethiopian background.

Whites are meant to be the strongest race pound for pound.

Asians supposedly high high visual IQs, makes them good engineers or stemcels.

Jews typically have higher verbal IQs so they're overrepresented in law and politics. In a non-stormcel way, it's genuinely true that almost all political or philosophical movements were founded or spearheaded by people of Jewish backgrounds.

High IQ as always bro. Almost an asian

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos and Deleted member 656
I'd say middle easterners mog blacks.
pppppppppppffffffffffffffff

Sorry but no. Niggers mog all those sandy soyboys. The only reason niggers dont mog whites is because whites are more beautiful.

• +1
Reactions: Einon
Whites are the best race, and the best sub-race in whites are italians. So Italians are the best people on the planet, period.
cope cope Celts mog Italians

Last edited:
Slavs mog. Italians are gypsis

So fucking true. Completely agree with u
Yeah. Honestly the race doesn't matter. Only PSL does. And because ethnic have low PSL, doesn't mean being ethnic will lower your score. I mea it will to white women but I've seen chadpreets and especially changs pick up hot white girls.

You should say north Italians because southern Italians are closer to arabs than whites.