Races that can slay while being ugly

D

Deleted member 12688

Blacks - Face dead serious don’t even matter unless ur elephant man tier, u can be 5’7 3psl with no gymmaxx and still slay good looking black girls and decent white girls if ur funny and nt like most blacks already are

White - U can slay if ur 4 psl and 5’11-6’0, height standards for whites are more brutal and girls are pickier with face on whites than with blacks but u don’t have to be as funny and can afford to have a bland boring personality (like most cra- nvm ima keep this shit civil) or if they’re incel and can’t ascend they usually fuck ugly asian bitches or other easy ethnics (RealLooksmaxxer)

Mulattos - Same as black but u get access to even more white girls and black girls as well as other ethnicities, some ethnicities might not be as open to dating/fw regular blacks

Asians - U can get a girl if ur funny, NT, and are part of a majority black or majority white friend group. U also gotta fit in with the respective niche of ur social circle tho, so if ur w blacks u gotta be somewhat thugmaxxed etc

Indians - Why u reading this shit my nigga? J give up no bitches want u

@kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 @BBC_EMPIRE_RULER @BugManBill @Frank Jack @Jagged0 @Proex @MrGlutton @Collagen or rope @thecel

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 14262 and 18 others
I’ve seen some fat ugly Mexicans pull baddies too

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 15099, Yuya Moggershima and 9 others
Blacks - Face dead serious don’t even matter unless ur elephant man tier, u can be 5’7 3psl with no gymmaxx and still slay good looking black girls and decent white girls if ur funny and nt like most blacks already are

White - U can slay if ur 4 psl and 5’11-6’0, height standards for whites are more brutal and girls are pickier with face on whites than with blacks but u don’t have to be as funny and can afford to have a bland boring personality (like most cra- nvm ima keep this shit civil) or if they’re incel and can’t ascend they usually fuck ugly asian bitches or other easy ethnics (RealLooksmaxxer)

Mulattos - Same as black but u get access to even more white girls and black girls as well as other ethnicities, some ethnicities might not be as open to dating/fw regular blacks

Asians - U can get a girl if ur funny, NT, and are part of a majority black or majority white friend group. U also gotta fit in with the respective niche of ur social circle tho, so if ur w blacks u gotta be somewhat thugmaxxed etc

@kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 @BBC_EMPIRE_RULER @BugManBill @Frank Jack @Jagged0 @Proex @MrGlutton @Collagen or rope @thecel
cope, no social circle Indians and Asians :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and subhuman incel
Latino mulattos just need NT and swag to slay Latina mamis

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, ItsOver.com, Deleted member 15363 and 3 others
You forgot Mexicans, just be a 5’6 2 psl native mexican
761523D2 283F 4B37 9668 902F9C214B92

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 15099, Yuya Moggershima and 11 others
was a pretty wholesome thread until the end

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 15343, subhuman incel and 1 other person
Legit thread once again

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12688
  • JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and Deleted member 12688
I'd say only blacks
because 99% of black men look like shit if you only consider their faces

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 4946
ugly short black guys cant “slay” attractive girls

nt/funny social circle maxxed asians cant slay, have to be chang

No 4psl 5ft11 white guy is ‘slaying’. Yes they can get a girlfriend.

Assuming average height/body/dick No race can “”slay”” while being ugly. I agree blacks have the lowest facial requirements however no ugly person is slaying regardless.
ugly blacks always slay shut up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 12688 and Deleted member 4614
Cope, I'm ugly black NT and I don't slay

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: mikeock, datboijj and Beetlejuice

Indian women want Indian men. And also your mad coping if you think east asian's have high smv also it's a cope thinking ugly people will ever slay did this forum actually fall for the ''just be NT'' pill I thought that shit was abandoned in 2019.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15306

Over for my Turknic pheno

Indian women want Indian men. And also your mad coping if you think east asian's have high smv also it's a cope thinking ugly people will ever slay did this forum actually fall for the ''just be NT'' pill I thought that shit was abandoned in 2019.
Indian women like East Asian women want white men mainly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Deleted member 15306
Indian women like East Asian women want white men mainly

Not according to the data they out breed less, males of that same race out breed more according to the data.

Regardless doesn't disprove my original point majority of Indian women love Indian men.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15306
ugly short black guys cant “slay” attractive girls

nt/funny social circle maxxed asians cant slay, have to be chang

No 4psl 5ft11 white guy is ‘slaying’. Yes they can get a girlfriend.

Assuming average height/body/dick No race can “”slay”” while being ugly. I agree blacks have the lowest facial requirements however no ugly person is slaying regardless.

only intellgent comment in this thread I can't believe people are believing in the just be NT theory.

If your ugly your ugly universally and your not slaying.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946 and Deleted member 4614
You get mogged by gulf Arabs you midget donkey

Massive cope. And they can only slay by rape or sex workers

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface
Not according to the data they out breed less, males of that same race out breed more according to the data.

Regardless doesn't disprove my original point majority of Indian women love Indian men.
They outbreed less because they have to. Not want to.

thread is retarded. No person of any race who is ugly can slay

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Boxingfan