Racism against currycels

NeverSucceeded

NeverSucceeded

5’4 currycel
Is there racism against currycels?

I as an currycel hate my own culture because it destroyed poor human lifes and cursed them for the rest of their life. Am I wrong for hating my culture?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., Chadeep and 1 other person
Yes especially where I live (Canada)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lokki, TechnoBoss, qazw and 2 others
You'll be never fully accepted by anyone but your own race.

• +1
Reactions: Lokki, rg1235, galvin8101 and 4 others
Brutal man. Why do Canadians suddenly hate us?
There is just so many of you guys here, and you have a bad reputation for shitting on beaches and other stuff lol

• +1
Reactions: qazw and silently_said
Yes especially where I live (Canada)
I pray to god everyday and thank him I’m not curry. I was supposed to be curry but god had pity on me and made me BBC

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EvilDarkskinManlet, qazw and ey88
There is just so many of you guys here, and you have a bad reputation for shitting on beaches and other stuff lol
Damn. But that’s not the true reason they hate us I feel. They hate us because they believe humans are divided by race meanwhile we’re closer than them than north africans related to east africans.

At the end, it was lookism and it will always be lookism

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rg1235, silently_said and ey88
Brutal man. Why do Canadians suddenly hate us?
Rapid influx in migration combined with soaring house prices is not a good combination. Previously they were the "model minority" albeit not to as great of an extent as East Asians, but now that has been diminished in favor of the more negative stereotypes

• +1
Reactions: rg1235 and ey88
Rapid influx in migration combined with soaring house prices is not a good combination. Previously they were the "model minority" albeit not to as great of an extent as East Asians, but now that has been diminished in favor of the more negative stereotypes
Still doesn’t refute the fact that the central cause of racism is lookism

• +1
Reactions: silently_said
I hear the shitting stuff is fake news. Likely from racists who wanna spread stereotypical lies

• +1
Reactions: silently_said
Mainly in Canada, Australia, and Eastern Asia.

In America, Blacks, Mestizos/Hispanics, Muslims, Jews, and Chinese get shat on much more frequently.

It's funny too because there used to be a racist gang in NJ from the 80's called the "Dotbusters" who targeted Indians but they died off by the 90's and now Indians are dominant in the state.

In a way, East Asians are simultaneously more assimilated and more alienated than Desis at the same time. It's hard to explain but there's a reason we're closer to getting a half Indian President than a half Chinese one.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, silently_said and NeverSucceeded
Mainly in Canada, Australia, and Eastern Asia.

In America, Blacks, Mestizos/Hispanics, Muslims, Jews, and Chinese get shat on much more frequently.

It's funny too because there used to be a racist gang in NJ from the 80's called the "Dotbusters" who targeted Indians but they died off by the 90's and now Indians are dominant in the state.

In a way, East Asians are simultaneously more assimilated and more alienated than Desis at the same time. It's hard to explain but there's a reason we're closer to getting a half Indian President than a half Chinese one.
Strange that eastern asian hate us more than we hate them meanwhile we have problems which have the same weight.

Lookism ofc

Strange that eastern asian hate us more than we hate them meanwhile we have problems which have the same weight.

Lookism ofc
Aren't Northeast Indians treated pretty poorly for looking Mongoloid though?

Aren't Northeast Indians treated pretty poorly for looking Mongoloid though?
I don’t know. I see them equal but that’s just my anecdote. In reality no one cares about an option that some indian has because we’re seen as “untermensch” jfl

I don’t know. I see them equal but that’s just my anecdote. In reality no one cares about an option that some indian has because we’re seen as “untermensch” jfl

Too much racism meanwhile they’re all subhuman

[/QUOTE]