racism and homophobia don't exist

Lorsss

Lorsss

mod. Username: Lorsss
Staff
all forms of discrimination actually descend from lookism.
why were black people in USA discriminated? because they were a minority carrying dark skin, wide nose and prognatism.

why are white people discriminated in south africa? because they are a minority which looks differently from the mojority of population.

why are gay men abhorred by normies? because they have extremely low T, feminine body and voice, not because of their sexual behavior.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and BrettyBoy
Been saying the same thing myself. Although I wouldn't say it doesn' exist. It's just a derivative of lookism, a subcategory. Same with heightism.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
gays should be eliminated from tis gay earth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and mr contemptuous
Thread title says racism and homophobia don't exist and then inside the
thread you tell us how racism and homophobia actually exist

:feelsautistic:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and mr contemptuous
fucking faggots

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I still hate faggots regardless if they look masculine or not, lol.

• +1
Reactions: mr contemptuous
SHIT TURAD

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Yes this is why you never see that many racist jokes or slander towards white people, the superior white genes, like a tall, blonde hair blue eyes chiseled jawline white man mogs everyone.

Due to this mogging white men are the most saught after group by women, and they are accepted in almost all parts of the globe.

Racism exists because one race truly believes he is superior to another group mostly because of physical differences and method of living

The question is can attractiveness really transcend race? Like can a psl 8 Tyrone be treated equally as a psl 8 white chad?

why are gay men abhorred by normies? because they have extremely low T, feminine body and voice, not because of their sexual behavior.
are you retarded?

racism and homophobia dont exist because:

1- All races are different and different races are better in diff fields;

2- Homosexuality is not natural.

The end

increasing gay men is good, it reduce competition
i hope 90% of men is gay

There are high T gays though. If they're attracted to masculinity, they should be high T, no?