Racism from French Teachers

Deleted member 1973

Deleted member 1973

pastebin.com/Tb8AYcyk
giphy.gif

Europeans are not that smarter
if they were they wouldn't let sandniggers and niggers in their countries, actually they're dumb af + low t

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne, Deleted member 6723, Daydream and 3 others
Europeans are not that smarter
if they were they wouldn't let sandniggers and niggers in their countries, actually they're dumb af + low t
And Americans let Mexicans in, same dilemma

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne, goat2x and Deleted member 1973
kekw europe is cucked
tbh asians are the true chads. We may have small dicks and shit eyes but at least we don't willingly let retards pillage our civilization

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: CursedOne, Deleted member 4797, Mr.cope and 3 others
And Americans let Mexicans in, same dilemma
"let mexicans in"
as if america was always white americans lands JFL
also, a big part of america was spain territory before being america, and before that it was indigenous territory.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, Deleted member 5467 and Alt Number 3
kekw europe is cucked
tbh asians are the true chads. We may have small dicks and shit eyes but at least we don't willingly let retards pillage our civilization
Gotta give u that

kekw europe is cucked
based

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
"let mexicans in"
as if america was always white americans lands JFL
also, a big part of america was spain territory before being america, and before that it was indigenous territory.
And Europe belonged to Pagans before Christianity.
Spain was arab and for a long time east europe was mongolian, in fact hungary and finland are mongolic nations.
Why dont hungarians accept refugees? They have taken the lands from the Germanics and Goths also, so they have no right to it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CursedOne, Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 7560 and 1 other person
kekw europe is cucked
Your women would want nothing more though

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x
And Europe belonged to Pagans before Christianity.
Spain was arab and for a long time east europe was mongolian, in fact hungary and finland are mongolic nations.
Why dont hungarians accept refugees? They have taken the lands from the Germanics and Goths also, so they have no right to it
All you mentioned is just what i'm talking about, parts of africa belonged to arabs and greeks before beloning to europeans and it doesn't mean they have the rights to own other people's land.
Europe is for europeans, africa for africans and asia for asians.
All the problems in the world now started with colonization of america/africa and imigration.

America and Canada are the least racist places on earth for blacks

Niggers have an universally bad reputation everywhere else due to media

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
All you mentioned is just what i'm talking about, parts of africa belonged to arabs and greeks before beloning to europeans and it doesn't mean they have the rights to own other people's land.
Europe is for europeans, africa for africans and asia for asians.
All the problems in the world now started with colonization of america/africa and imigration.
das rite
DizzyWindingDunnart-max-1mb.gif

Thats why USA should let in masses of Mexicans because the spanish colonizers you deemed as devil shortly ruled over some of the lands and ignore the national and economical idea of USA which made deals (with or without wars) with the neighbouring countries to seize/rule those lands, same Nation seen as a sovereign entity and acknowledged by nearly the whole world only to fit into your agenda because it fits to your feelings because you are likely hispanic

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and Deleted member 1973
Thats why USA should let in masses of Mexicans because the spanish colonizers you deemed as devil shortly ruled over some of the lands and ignore the national and economical idea of USA which made deals (with or without wars) with the neighbouring countries to seize/rule those lands, same Nation seen as a sovereign entity and acknowledged by nearly the whole world only to fit into your agenda because it fits to your feelings because you are likely hispanic
LMAO
I have 0 bias cause i would never ever move to the US, and i'm not saying it belongs to hispanics, it belongs to the natives and since natives are almost nonexistent nowadays, it doesn't belong to anyone. It's like you're homeless and invade a house and kill everyone who lived there and you say NOW IT'S MY HOUSE AND NO ONE CAN ENTER HERE ANYMORE. It's not really yours and you can't say who enters or not if it's not yours.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3990 and Deleted member 1973
LMAO
I have 0 bias cause i would never ever move to the US, and i'm not saying it belongs to hispanics, it belongs to the natives and since natives are almost nonexistent nowadays, it doesn't belong to anyone. It's like you're homeless and invade a house and kill everyone who lived there and you say NOW IT'S MY HOUSE AND NO ONE CAN ENTER HERE ANYMORE. It's not really yours and you can't say who enters or not if it's not yours.
Where do you see the copper haired, blue eyed, long bearded, tall and dimorphic germanic tribesmen north of the whole danube reaching to the Scandinavian seas ? They nearly died out, their national idea, culture and belief with them eventhough they were the first settlers (same with gauls).
Are Poland, Germany etc. free for taking now?
Why do so many retards rule over me then with democracy? They would kill or punish me otherwise if I just claim some acres

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
Where do you see the copper haired, blue eyed, long bearded, tall and dimorphic germanic tribesmen north of the whole danube reaching to the Scandinavian seas ? They nearly died out, their national idea, culture and belief with them eventhough they were the first settlers (same with gauls).
Are Poland, Germany etc. free for taking now?
Why do so many retards rule over me then with democracy? They would kill or punish me otherwise if I just claim some acres
Why do you think it these lands belong more to americans than to mexicans even if some parts were mexican lands back then, i'm not even saying spanish, i'm saying mexican... The divisions are so abrupt that there's a state called new mexico in the US, cities with spanish names all over the borders and a state called Baja california in mexico. The divisions are just political.

Also about europe and germany, the difference between ethnicities is not as big as the difference of races.

• +1
Why do you think it these lands belong more to americans than to mexicans even if some parts were mexican lands back then, i'm not even saying spanish, i'm saying mexican... The divisions are so abrupt that there's a state called new mexico in the US, cities with spanish names all over the borders and a state called Baja california in mexico. The divisions are just political.

Also about europe and germany, the difference between ethnicities is not as big as the difference of races.
what about french mississippi

• +1