Racism is low iq

The Grinch

The Grinch

Aura
How come I have friends from all over the world, my best friend is a blonde German, I have good friends from Algeria, Turkey and Sri Lanka, Serbia, Italy or even Congo. We don’t care about race, we like each other based on character and memories we made with each other. I will never understand people who hate on other because of nationality. Maybe they once got treated bad by someone from a certain nationality or ethnicity and their way to cope is by being an "enemy“ of that race, like dude, how insecure do you have to be lmao. I got stabbed by a Turk once, still I made vacation in Turkey the next summer with my Turkish friend. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Tagging people who might be interested:

@flippasav @yeeyeeslayer @Manletmachine @LancasteR
@moreroidsmoredates
@shizuku11111

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 97baHater, not__cel, yeeyeeslayer and 8 others
Frl
I realised race is a construct from materialism
The real race is your soul and spirit
That is ur true race
and the colour of ur skin doesn’t matter

• +1
Reactions: flxr, liberiangrimreaper, vermillioncorefan and 1 other person
“Your nuclear science is German. Your anime is Japanese. Your crime rate is African. Your religion is Aryan. Your government is Jewish. Your wife is Korean. And you have the GALL to complain about immigration?”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: not__cel, rand anon, Costcosuperstore and 3 others
How come I have friends from all over the world, my best friend is a blonde German, I have good friends from Algeria, Turkey and Sri Lanka, Serbia, Italy or even Congo. We don’t care about race, we like each other based on character and memories we made with each other. I will never understand people who hate on other because of nationality. Maybe they once got treated bad by someone from a certain nationality or ethnicity and their way to cope is by being an "enemy“ of that race, like dude, how insecure do you have to be lmao. I got stabbed by a Turk once, still I made vacation in Turkey the next summer with my Turkish friend. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

@moreroidsmoredates
@shizuku11111
Racism comes from bad looks. It is so that ethnic people look worse in general and that’s why they get treated worse.

If you look good as an asian, ethnic or black you will rarely experience racism and will be treated better in society in comparison to uglier people of your race.

White subhumans also have similar treatment as normie/ugly ethnics. Most of the racist are also white subhumans who hate out of jealousy towards better looking people from different races.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thebuffdon690, liberiangrimreaper, autistic_tendencies and 6 others
Racism comes from bad looks. It is so that ethnic people look worse in general and that’s why they get treated worse.

If you look good as an asian, ethnic or black you will rarely experience racism and will be treated better in society in comparison to uglier people of your race.

White subhumans also have similar treatment as normie/ugly ethnics. Most of the racist are also white subhumans who hate out of jealousy towards better looking people from different races.
You're broke and brown , you fit the stereotype buddy youre in the same boat.

or should i say brick.

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
You're broke and brown , you fit the stereotype buddy youre in the same boat.

or should i say brick.
Here we have an example of a subhuman being racist out of insecurity

Asians don't look good yet they experience less "racism", mind guessing why?

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
True, not to mention every race has their own unique qualities where they excel:

White - Strength and perseverance
Black - Running speed, high birthrate (in Africa)
East Asian - Mathematical processing
Middle eastern - ability to craft explosives
Jews - Extremely high Intelligence and money management skills
Native American - Getting pitied (victim points)
Siberian - Resistance to frost
South Asian - idk
Pygmies - ability to fit into small spaces

• JFL
Reactions: exo, IAMNOTANINCEL, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
Look in the mirror son you're pushing 20k posts
You got triggered over a post online. Says everything about you LMAO

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and moreroidsmoredates
“Your nuclear science is German. Your anime is Japanese. Your crime rate is African. Your religion is Aryan. Your government is Jewish. Your wife is Korean. And you have the GALL to complain about immigration?”
Lol my wife is korean

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
Those africans are not your friends, in their natural habitat they would kill you with no remorse because they unconsciusly hate you.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kayne1, exo and rand anon
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690 and Debetro
You got triggered over a post online. Says everything about you LMAO
The pot calling the kettle black.

Except you replied to me, I wasn't even talking to you.

Here we have an example of a subhuman being racist out of insecurity
Bro I ignore him, yet he comes barking for me and keeps following me around like an abused dog:feelskek:.

This is him btw:
IMG 8608

Told you’all? Always the white subhumans.

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
Agreed.
I understand feeling at home at your country and having a bit of a better "bond" with people from your country and it‘s traditions. I myself also feel a bit this way.
But this ultranationalist bullshit view where you view yourself as the best country or "something better" than other people and are proud of something you were born in, is gigacringe.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and The Grinch

@moreroidsmoredates
@shizuku11111
What is it with Turks and stabbing people, lol? I had an Israeli friend who was a kebab seller who was stabbed by a Turkish kebab seller over turf one time. Dude spent a year in jail for it but after he got out him and the Israeli became good friends.

It's delusional to think it's close to what negroes experience in USA or pisslims in Europe
Asians expierence turbo racism, what you talking about lol?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thebuffdon690, Bushman and Debetro
Yeah racism is just either a quick reasoning escape for ignorant/lazy people or just a cope for people without ideology who need to fill that gap

Those africans are not your friends, in their natural habitat they would kill you with no remorse because they unconsciusly hate you.
In nature everyone kills each other, no matter the race, whites eat each other, blacks each other, but in a civilized society we all get to know each other and see that we’re all human

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, IAMNOTANINCEL, Debetro and 1 other person
Asians expierence turbo racism, what you talking about lol?
Turbo racism :feelshaha:. They do not in Europe. Yes they are mocked but almost nobody wants them completely out of the countries. However half of the people you meet in Europe want all negroes, middle easterns and noragricans to be deported. Asians don't get nearly as much insults and death threats.

• +1
What is it with Turks and stabbing people, lol? I had an Israeli friend who was a kebab seller who was stabbed by a Turkish kebab seller over turf one time. Dude spent a year in jail for it but after he got out him and the Israeli became good friends.
Turks have their own suffering. They get discriminated a lot more than you think, so they resort to knifes and shit. They are human too.

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
You just got aware of that? It's part of their nature and culture to do so just like it happens with other ethnic groups

I didn’t get friends with the Turk, but he apologized to me after and told me and told me he doesn’t have a personal problem with me and he doesen’t want the war to continue, he would back me up if I have trouble in future, he did it becauee I bitch-slapped his little brother and he lost it over it. (His brother tried to bully me tough, he said he wants to fuck my mom), I slapped him to hell, then he ran to his older brother who was a violent criminal

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
racism barely exists irl,

95+ % of it is expressed online through anonymous accounts

Last edited:
  • +1
You just got aware of that? It's part of their nature and culture to do so just like it happens with other ethnic groups
It’s not, I have many Turkish friends who visited him and told him if he ever contacts me again they would fuck him up (I got stabbed by a turk)

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: silencio and Debetro
  • JFL
Reactions: silencio, The Grinch and Azonin
True, not to mention every race has their own unique qualities where they excel:

White - Strength and perseverance
Black - Running speed, high birthrate (in Africa)
East Asian - Mathematical processing
Middle eastern - ability to craft explosives
Jews - Extremely high Intelligence and money management skills
Native American - Getting pitied (victim points)
Siberian - Resistance to frost
South Asian - idk
Pygmies - ability to fit into small spaces
ik there was gonna be a jab towards menas i was just waiting for it

• JFL
Reactions: URL code
Only caucasians can coexist peacefully with other caucasians (as long as religion is removed)

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Only caucasians can coexist peacefully with other caucasians (as long as religion is removed)
Hate for other ethnicity groups is real, it's a primal and subconscious feeling, which is not bad as it helps greatly to survive but in the modern human civilization it may not be very helpful (or yes?). Multiethnical societies are idealistic in some way and not realistic, it's impossible to make them function for now.

Letting aside the innate aversion, it's undeniable that some monoethnical groups of people behave in different ways, in this case by acting like animals and at huge rate commiting violent crimes, degrade cultures and establish their inferior ones etc. I consider "racism" to be justified towards these people.

I agree on that "caucasians" have kind of a common point that makes them fit together on a more or less great extent and feel part of the "tribe". I believe that "caucasians" should never breed with non-caucasians, that East Asians should only breed with their people, blacks with blacks etc. It's just for the sake of humanity.

• +1
Reactions: silencio
Meanwhile japan with an iq 106 and kosovo with an iq of 101

White is right