• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: AscensionUwU, DerangedLunatic, try2beme and 11 others
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: AscensionUwU, Maxout, klip11 and 3 others
OP is the opposite. He’s only racist against browns but loves niggers.
Me. Pretty easy to understand why. Niggers have a lot to offer(music, wife satisfaction , dance, athletics, comedy, fun) but not browns

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212, Deleted member 4397, aesthetic beauty and 2 others
God damn I hate false rumours about me

Why why do you think like that about me
I’ve only seen you talk badly about muzzies (browns) and then you talk positively about blacks (although blacks can also be muzzies lol).

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
  • JFL
Reactions: oxymoron, Deleted member 22124, Dystopian and 1 other person
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Michael Myers
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oxymoron, Deleted member 22124, SidharthTheSlayer and 1 other person
Me. Pretty easy to understand why. Niggers have a lot to offer(music, wife satisfaction , dance, athletics, comedy, fun) but not browns
I am racist towards whites

• So Sad
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Yeah I’ve noticed cumskin cucks are always talking down on browns while sucking off niggers. Pathetic.
Where do I suck off lemur cock, just fucking quote a not ironic post about it, just fucking quote it

And where, where the fuck I hated on any people

Cumskin genes made you a nigger worshipper. Br00tal.
Arabcel cope y'all into The same shit. No matter how hard you guys conquered Africa and covered up y'all women mansa musa bbc extended from wakanda all the way into Arab vaginas, tearing through the veil

• Ugh..
Reactions: Michael Myers
Arabcel cope y'all into The same shit. No matter how hard you guys conquered Africa and covered up y'all women mansa musa bbc extended from wakanda all the way into Arab vaginas, tearing through the veil
Can you stop being negative

• JFL
The concentration of hypocrisy is high in this thread

I agree. Whites aren’t racist either, we couldn’t care less what other races are doing. But other races are attention hungry and use racism to gain our attention

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
I agree. Whites aren’t racist either, we couldn’t care less what other races are doing. But other races are attention hungry and use racism to gain our attention
Bunch of hypocrites seriously, I'm tired of it

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
White women are the racist ones I actually haven't encountered much problems from white men

• Hmm...
Quettacope bbc occupies your (and your sister and wife and daughters) mind 24/7

• Ugh..
Quettacope bbc occupies your (and your sister and wife and daughters) mind 24/7
BBClitorises occupies my mind 24/7 because I can't go the fucking store without them begging me for money or a bottle of milk

• JFL
White women are the racist ones I actually haven't encountered much problems from white men
Yeah lmao and it’s funny how they’re the loudest when it comes to proving the aren’t racist (BLM shit)

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Napoleon1800
Yeah lmao and it’s funny how they’re the loudest when it comes to proving the aren’t racist (BLM shit)
They just want bbc. Only ethnic group that gets white female attention are kpopmaxxed asians and BBC thugs

• Hmm...
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
They just want bbc. Only ethnic group that gets white female attention are kpopmaxxed asians and BBC thugs
Dude don't you look at your black dick and not feel disgusted?

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
Ah ur a baby black carrot coper too, I thought wrong mb

Dude don't you look at your black dick and not feel disgusted?
This is one of the best and only good parts of being ethnic. Having a black cock is ideal, pink cocks look pathetic

• JFL
GTFOH with your negative energy
3630568_1694090552758.png
Guy on the right's cock would look much better and more suckable to foids if it was dark and you know it

It's brownish. Turks and Indians aren't similar
Yes we are not similar however you guys are Med-leaning so you should have darker genitals than European whites. It's a good thing. My cock is dark brown, much darker than my skin color. Mogs.

Yes we are not similar however you guys are Med-leaning so you should have darker genitals than European whites. It's a good thing. My cock is dark brown, much darker than my skin color. Mogs.
Huge cope white uncircumcucked ( :feelswhy: ) cocks look much better

• JFL
Huge cope white uncircumcucked ( :feelswhy: ) cocks look much better
Ask any white female whether she'd like to suck on a dark Med cock/BBC or a pale pink cock with same stats and she'd likely say the dark one