Racism only applies to poor, insignificant people

BideltMaxer

BideltMaxer

Banned
I’ve never seen a wealthy, powerful person cry or give a shit about racism

Only the peasants

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
There are no nations. There are no peoples. There are no Russians. There are no Arabs. There are no third worlds. There is no West. There is only one holistic system of systems, one vast and immane, interwoven, interacting, multivariate, multinational dominion of dollars. Petro-dollars, electro-dollars, multi-dollars, reichmarks, rins, rubles, pounds, and shekels. There is no America. There is no democracy. There is only IBM and ITT and AT&T and DuPont, Dow, Union Carbide, and Exxon. Those are the nations of the world today.

• +1
Reactions: Putin and maarda
Jews got to you my friend don t listen to singing brids even a @the BULL can have piece with his balls

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
There are no nations. There are no peoples. There are no Russians. There are no Arabs. There are no third worlds. There is no West. There is only one holistic system of systems, one vast and immane, interwoven, interacting, multivariate, multinational dominion of dollars. Petro-dollars, electro-dollars, multi-dollars, reichmarks, rins, rubles, pounds, and shekels. There is no America. There is no democracy. There is only IBM and ITT and AT&T and DuPont, Dow, Union Carbide, and Exxon. Those are the nations of the world today.
Wow I am not reading this

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 77247
Explain this further? I’m interested

Sounds extremely communistic 💪