Racist posts and comments should be banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HSM1

Banned
Racists are disgusting and honestly should be permanently banned from the site. It should be run PROFESSIONALLY and keep a good name unlike Incel forums and lookism and such.
Black people had to go through living hell and pure evilness during slavery and still to this day. This site is supposed to be a friendly site about helping peeps. Instead all this closet racist, subhumans come here and say hateful things from Lookism. They are useless to society. This site used to be so great. What happened? WHAT HAPPENED?!
There small dicked losers would never say this shit outloud or near any person of color. Admins... MAKE LOOKSMAX.ME GREAT AGAIN!! ARGGGGGGG D:<
@jefferson

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC and DidntRead
racist piece of shit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
small dicked losers
deathnic gets mad at people making fun of race so he tries to make fun of dick. Not making a very goood arguement here Aleco.

• JFL
Reactions: KrissKross
YIKES, this is the last place i would expect racism. Mods do something :soy::soy::soy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Arkantos, Gebirgscel and 6 others
Waaaaayyyyycist! :soy::soy::soy:

• JFL
Reactions: Arkantos and Deleted member 2205
reminder op is a jewish manlet cunt

1524041874456.jpg

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: dodt, supercilious_knowall, Ritalincel and 2 others
Next thread by @HSM1

Mysoginistic posts and comments about women should be banned

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, dodt, Deleted member 1560 and 2 others
hmm i dont support undeserved racism but the hypocricy of society that its ok to be racist at racists or other bad people is actually funny
small dicked losers
oh ok nevermind fuck you nigger mods ban this cuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, supercilious_knowall, hebbewem and 2 others
Next thread by @HSM1

Mysoginistic posts and comments about women should be banned
Next thread

Why I am gay and proud :)

• JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 1560 and όμορφος θεός
You do get warnings for racism I got a warning from @jefferson for calling someone a nigger.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
You do get warnings for racism I got a warning from jefferson for calling someone a nigger.
wtf...
someone also got banned on .co for "antisemitism" jfl

It's cowardly to be racist online.
and you think its ok to be racist against small dick men? its literally the same kind of racism you are talking about making fun of someone with certain genetics you dont like

unironically neck yourself nigger jew

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem and SikKunt
hmm i dont support undeserved racism but the hypocricy of society that its ok to be racist at racists or other bad people is actually funny

oh ok nevermind fuck you nigger mods ban this cuck
He;s my least favorite poster. Types like an autist and keeps LARPing and posting his pics on here acting like it's his friends. Over.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, Gebirgscel, Deleted member 2205 and 4 others
who cares man
Thought he was your hero man. Arnold doesn't have a racist bone in his body, and co-stared and was best friends with many black people.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
Thought he was your hero man. Arnold doesn't have a racist bone in his body, and co-stared and was best friends with many black people.
I'm not racist towards blacks tbh, i joke around mostly with them

i am racist towards arabs and moroccans though

You think Arnold, or Zyzz was ever racist? Don't think so bud. They would be ashamed tbh.
oh whats that you refuse to answer my posts well FUCK YOU racist hypocrite

just stop talking now you have LOST the argument cuck talking about racism while being a "soccialy acceptable" racist yourself against small dicks is class 1 hypocricy stop riduculing your self
FUCK YOU

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 2205
This is why I keep telling you to stop posting. Just think about your life Aleco.

Small dick shaming isn’t any better.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1182 and hebbewem
Status
Not open for further replies.