racist question

esoteric.berber

esoteric.berber

what race y'all will never date or have the lowest SMV?

anyone from the US and UK

• +1
Reactions: cavy
blacks and asians ill never date

• +1
Reactions: Framemogger69 and watah
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: watah and cooldude1231

Australian aborigines likely have the lowest SMV.

Not sure there would be any particular race I wouldn't date, if the person is attractive looking enough, I'd date her regardless, whereas any unattractive woman might as well be an alien, regardless of her race.

In my opinion, race matters only to the extent that it influences someone's attractiveness to me; considering race important in and of itself seems senseless.

• Hmm...
Reactions: watah
i'm high T so i'm fucking everyone/everything

Black, Indian, native, Middle eastern

View attachment 3150386
Australian aborigines likely have the lowest SMV.

Not sure there would be any particular race I wouldn't date, if the person is attractive looking enough, I'd date her regardless, whereas any unattractive woman might as well be an alien, regardless of her race.

In my opinion, race matters only to the extent that it influences someone's attractiveness to me; considering race important in and of itself seems senseless.
what about indians?(ik not all of them but i think they have the lowest SMV)

what race y'all will never date or have the lowest SMV?
I'll date any race as long as they re gl, it just so happends that white foods in average look 10 times better than sheboons and chinks,

Most niggerinas are ugly, but if Anok Yai asked me out I wouldn't be complaining:aheago::p

• +1
Reactions: watah
  • +1
Reactions: cooldude1231
Doesnt have to be russian but fucking in the woods :smonk: best way to fuck
Set Scene:

In a vast empire ruled by the Tsar, a young man named cooldude1231 wandered into a forest near the palace on a sunny day. There, he unexpectedly encountered Princess Anastasia, the Tsar’s daughter, dancing gracefully in a sunlit clearing. Their eyes met, and they felt an instant connection. They spent the day talking and laughing, sharing their dreams away from the palace’s watchful eyes.

As their bond grew stronger, they shared a passionate kiss. This slowly escalated to them eventually having passionate sex with each other, all over the forests floor. All was fine until Tsar discovered their secret romance, he was furious and sent his soldiers to capture cooldude1231 and bring him to justice.

Realizing the danger, cooldude1231 prepared to flee, but Anastasia chose to leave her royal life behind and join him. They escaped into the wilds, evading the soldiers and finding refuge in a distant village. There, their love flourished away from the palace, becoming a legend of true love overcoming all obstacles.

Any girl with black or brown skin