Reactions: turkproducer, Nisse and Marsiere214
stupid nigger beat up a 10 year old

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7806, gamma, Nisse and 7 others
Shitty race bait

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, BigBiceps and Deleted member 6723
"people getting their shit rocked for being racist is my absolute favorite thing. they're always cowards too"

:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao, AutisticBeaner, Deleted member 10709 and 8 others
Where is the Chad here?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10709, Pietrosiek and Marsiere214
let me guess
its okay because the guy said the n word :feelsuhh::soy::soy::soy:

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and Deleted member 6723
"people getting their shit rocked for being racist is my absolute favorite thing. they're always cowards too"

:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:
beause that's all they see. I uploaded a vid on public freakout of a white guy saying the n word to a nog and then beating him. It got deleted within minutes lmao. Meanwhile the reverse is always going to make top of the page.

• +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner, Blue, goat2x and 1 other person
beause that's all they see. I uploaded a vid on public freakout of a white guy saying the n word to a nog and then beating him. It got deleted within minutes lmao. Meanwhile the reverse is always going to make top of the page.
post the video here.

It's funny how people casually post pics of niggas getting lynched but are seething over this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, gamma, Uglybrazilian and 4 others
in their soylent ridden peanut skull if you say the muh n word you are deserved to

- get your skull cracked open with an axe
- your corpse to be pissed on
-your family and pets should be executed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AutisticBeaner, TeraCope54, Pietrosiek and 1 other person
It's funny how people casually post pics of niggas getting lynched but are seething over this
you care about your own they care about their own why are u moaning like a little pussy fucking hypocrite lol

you are usually having a blast under these videos, absolute ape iq

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TeraCope54, Deleted member 11748 and Deleted member 6273
Okay, but where's Chad?

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
you care about your own they care about their own why are u moaning like a little pussy fucking hypocrite lol

you are usually having a blast under these videos, absolute ape iq
You're literarily writing multiple replies to this thread it's kind of funny. So what you're acting like the one who got a beatdown, on the other hand people here do the exact same thing as those guys on reddit but races reversed

• Hmm...
Reactions: goat2x
You're literarily writing multiple replies to this thread it's kind of funny. So what you're acting like the one who got a beatdown, on the other hand people here do the exact same thing as those guys on reddit but races reversed
what the fuck are u talking about? acting like i got the beatdown what? i think lack of water took a toll on your head i legit dont understand shit

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TeraCope54, Pietrosiek and Deleted member 6273
yes the only difference is that they are white, and im white too lol , peanut iq

• +1
Reactions: TeraCope54 and Pietrosiek
what the fuck are u talking about? acting like i got the beatdown what? i think lack of water took a toll on your head i legit dont understand shit
I mean you're making several replies to the thread like it's you who got beaten and need to defend yourself

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x
I mean you're making several replies to the thread like it's you who got beaten and need to defend yourself
what? if i was beaten by him i would shoot up this nigger instead of memeing on incel forum you make no sense

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TeraCope54 and Deleted member 6273
I would've shot him he assaulted him first, justified self defence. This is why a carry a Glock with me everywhere I go.

• JFL
Reactions: AutisticBeaner and Looks234
Shitty race bait
You're bipolar or something. One day you love BLM & antifa, and other day you seem completely reasonable.

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 11748
Lol cumskins getting rekt in their own country

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and AutisticBeaner
Lol he gets up like nothing is happening.

Tyrones >>>>>>>>>chads in 2021

Youre the biggest bbc cuck on the site ngl. I wonder what kind of sexual fantasies you have.

• +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner
i bet you jerk your baby black carrot off to this

I hate normies