rad 140 and enclo source for ukcels?

pentamogged9000

pentamogged9000

Just a couple millimetres of bone
was gonna use catcafe but €300 minimum spend.

Receptor chem, Chemyo, Swiss chems

• +1
Reactions: pentamogged9000
Not cheap though.

• +1
thanks, was thinking about swisschems and yeah they seem like the best option for me
I have ordered Receptor chem enclo and ostarine. Hopefully it works well. Just worried the enclo might be clomid instead.

• +1
I have ordered Receptor chem enclo and ostarine. Hopefully it works well. Just worried the enclo might be clomid instead.
can you lmk when you get enclo? also is it oral or injectable

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
can you lmk when you get enclo? also is it oral or injectable
It’s oral, I’m not planning to cycle ityet though. I need to get back into my lifting routine, get some supps for organ health, check blood work, and store sperm before I start all this.

• +1
It’s oral, I’m not planning to cycle ityet though. I need to get back into my lifting routine, get some supps for organ health, check blood work, and store sperm before I start all this.
youre smarter than me tbh, im just gonna cycle rad 140 and enclo without blood work or supplements etc.

youre smarter than me tbh, im just gonna cycle rad 140 and enclo without blood work or supplements etc.
Should be okay. The reason is because after the sarm cycle I want to start proper roids in the winter/early 2024. Thinking 4-500mg of test plus some Anavar and EQ. Might take mk-677 with CJC or HGHbefore that however.

• +1