Rad-140 vs LGD 4033 what is better for gains ?

D

Deleted member 8365

ALLAH IS BLACK 😎
Whats better for gaining muscle mass, side effects and your guys experiences.?

I have not used LGD but Rad made me strong and aggressive and dried me out So I like it but I could not sleep well on it

• +1
Reactions: wayme and Deleted member 18522
I have not used LGD but Rad made me strong and aggressive and dried me out So I like it but I could not sleep well on it
Dried me out ?

you lost body fat ?

RAD 140 is better for fast mass gain, but LGD 4033 has less testosterone suppression. If I were you, I'd go with LGD.

Just a heads up, don't take shit that will dry you out if your aim is to bulk, build mass and most importantly progress in your lifts. Progressing in lifts fast because of PEDs while also dried is a one way express ticket to snap city. You want that extra bloat and water retention cause it protects your joints. Go with LGD 4033

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365
Just a heads up, don't take shit that will dry you out if your aim is to bulk, build mass and most importantly progress in your lifts. Progressing in lifts fast because of PEDs while also dried is a one way express ticket to snap city. You want that extra bloat and water retention cause it protects your joints. Go with LGD 4033
ok ok