Radix prominence

D

diditeverbegin

Silver
How can one add bone mass or smooth out the radix area without surgery? I’m 14 right now, so I can’t get surgery, but my nose is probably my biggest insecurity. It’s not a full blown hawk or Roman nose, but adding bone mass to the radix area and making it perfectly straight/slightly upturned would bring me peace.

Bumping

How are you 14 and know all this shit and writing paragraphs about radix and shit, u sound 23

• +1
Reactions: N1666 and sexy
How are you 14 and know all this shit and writing paragraphs about radix and shit, u sound 23
I was born in 2009 bro I’m about to turn 15 at the end of September, I was looking up stuff abt dorsal humps and found this thing about radixes or wtv. Someone told me to write in paragraphs and called me slur when I posted, so now I write like how I do in school. If I was 23 I would just get rhino

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
I was born in 2009 bro I’m about to turn 15 at the end of September, I was looking up stuff abt dorsal humps and found this thing about radixes or wtv. Someone told me to write in paragraphs and called me slur when I posted, so now I write like how I do in school. If I was 23 I would just get rhino
Show a pic of your nose. Dorsal hump is an extremely slight failo usually, and if the dorsal bump is actually severe and tanking your looks then making the radix prominent wouldn't fix it, you'd need nasal bridge reduction too

• +1
Reactions: sexy
But overall there's no natural way to increase radix size, even if bonesmashing does work it'll be basically impossible to just locate that specific area with enough force.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sexy and diditeverbegin
Show a pic of your nose. Dorsal hump is an extremely slight failo usually, and if the dorsal bump is actually severe and tanking your looks then making the radix prominent wouldn't fix it, you'd need nasal bridge reduction too
I wish it was straight :cry:

Attachments

• IMG_0120.jpeg
    IMG_0120.jpeg
    375.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: N1666, UZB_Strebl and Usernames
I was going to get rhino jfl I should probably get off of this forum
Nose doesn't even matter that much tho, why are you focusing on nose instead of the rest of the face

• +1
Reactions: sexy
Nose doesn't even matter that much tho, why are you focusing on nose instead of the rest of the face
Because my nose shape made me think I was recessed, if I found out I was recessed I would probably rope

Because my nose shape made me think I was recessed, if I found out I was recessed I would probably rope
Well are you recessed or not, nose shape doesn't determine that, other assessments do

• +1
Reactions: sexy and diditeverbegin
Guess I’ll focus on other things

Well are you recessed or not, nose shape doesn't determine that, other assessments do
Ik, I went down the orthotropics pipeline this summer and they said nose shape indicated recession and it fucked my mind over

from the picture i would think your maxilla is recessed and nose isn't protruding. anyways i made your radix area higher and this is how it looks

before:

after higher radix:

check out st_maxs thread about radix/nasal bridge
i think i also have same problem

U
How can one add bone mass or smooth out the radix area without surgery? I’m 14 right now, so I can’t get surgery, but my nose is probably my biggest insecurity. It’s not a full blown hawk or Roman nose, but adding bone mass to the radix area and making it perfectly straight/slightly upturned would bring me peace.
look recessed

Blacks usually have bad nasal projection
yes thats bad. also you do look recessed i dont see cheekbone prominence below you eye, but i may not be 100% correct. im not a fucking expert, you are 14 so no need to worry you have time

yes thats bad. also you do look recessed i dont see cheekbone prominence below you eye, but i may not be 100% correct. im not a fucking expert, you are 14 so no need to worry you have time
Oh I know what it is, it’s the angle, it’s not a proper side profile picture it’s sort of zoomed in I’m not sure how to explain it

you lack browridge, maybe because of that.
Yeah I wish I had one, maybe it would help my eyes look like Broderick hunter’s

Can that get better? I doubt it can without steroids or surgery
at this age just max out testosterone so it can give you more dimorphism, oh and dont forget correct posture and let time do its job, should be fine once you are 18 or 19