RAGE at Astro Sky

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
Myobrace still has not been definitively dealt with, and even now that @AstroSky is communicating with Mike Mew, we still do not have an answer. All I want is for Mike Mew to say either “yes it’s good and works” or “no it will screw your face up”. SIMPLE. It’s not hard and it’s definitely not too much to ask for an answer. Yet Astro gives vague responses like “well man I don’t really know”. Yet knows enough to do coaching lessons and charge for them.
Give us an answer on MYOBRACE.
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
:feelsree:

What do you expect from Jews my nigga. They're making money off coping incels

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad and Dude420
lol at falling for jew memes, everyone is against incels boyo, you're simply not becoming a chad with muh yobrace

lol at falling for jew memes, everyone is against incels boyo, you're simply not becoming a chad with muh yobrace
Many users have progressed on their ascension journey with it quite dramatically. You are fake news

It works to correct bite misalignment. Mike Mew says otherwise because he’s bitter his student made it. Also mew uses it on patients

• JFL
Reactions: badromance
It works to correct bite misalignment. Mike Mew says otherwise because he’s bitter his student made it. Also mew uses it on patients
The whole “Mew hates myobrace because he was double crossed on” conspiracy is unfounded incel myth. I’ve seen no evidence for it.
And he used it on ONE patient is all.

Many users have progressed on their ascension journey with it quite dramatically. You are fake news
Many users here have lost body fat or they fail to provide before/after pictures from same angle and lighting. Mewing has been here for years and still not a single solid proof.

Many users here have lost body fat or they fail to provide before/after pictures from same angle and lighting. Mewing has been here for years and still not a single solid proof.
You dare to blaspheme against the almighty Lord Mew?
Very few people are low inhib enough to post their face here. Most ascension stories are kept secret and we don’t know of them.

Idk why astrosky is promoting it without any proof it wont deform the face

Users who are viewing this thread

Back