[Rage] is there anything worse than being born with an ugly name?

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned
when I was born, my stupid piece of shit parents gave me an ugly name and I hate them for this. it's probably the worst thing you can be born with.

forget small penis, forget SHITSKIN GENES/gyno , forget ugly face, FORGET SHIT BBING GENES,

none of them even come close to being born with an ugly name. it ruined my life

I remember people used to make fun of me back in middle school cus of my name. I remember I was always very nervous before having to say or hear my name. it gave me insane anxiety. I hated going to school, just because of my name. that's what made me despise school and outside life in general. I didn't want to have any social life whatsoever due to my embarassing name. I stayed inside 24/7. that's what an ugly name does to you. it made me mentally ill

ugly name made me grow wrong and I can't cope with this

I will never forgive my parents

Last edited:
Can't you legally change it?

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and dogtown
My birth name is fucked too.
My parents put jr at the end of my name even though I don’t have the same middle name as my dad.
One of my middle names is Geronimo. It was supposed to be jeronimo, but the doctors thought my mom was illiterate so it became geronimo.
So yeah, my names kinda fucked. I’m getting rid of Geronimo and jr.
I know in America, you can.

i can but its wierd af when ppl find out i did it cus im embarrased of my name. w/e im visiting zyzz soon anyway.

at least you're not the kid who's mother is a complete retard and named him fucking "vagina"

"stood up to gender norms" bahaha poor kid doomed from day one

• +1
Reactions: mojopin and Nibba
Name is changeable, genes aren't.

unlike ur looks. u can easily change ur name. just use another alias. its that fucking easy

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
at least you're not the kid who's mother is a complete retard and named him fucking "vagina"

"stood up to gender norms" bahaha poor kid doomed from day one

fuck that’s sad
poor kid has to swallow that for her stupid brick mother to appear woke in an article

Cope to distract from your ogre Tier face and looks

“Hi my name is cock, it’s actually not but I was hoping you would just proceed to making fun of my name instead of my face because at this points it’s far less damaging to myself”

Kinda, my dumbass dad gave me a normie name but made sure my ethnic name was my first name, so I have to annoyingly use it sometimes. Wouldn't have been so bad if I used it since birth (and turned it into a cooler nickname) but been using my middle name ever since.
Cope to distract from your ogre Tier face and looks
This is looksmax subhuman, incels.is is that way go back to where you belong

when I was born, my stupid piece of shit parents gave me an ugly name and I hate them for this. it's probably the worst thing you can be born with.

forget small penis, forget SHITSKIN GENES/gyno , forget ugly face, FORGET SHIT BBING GENES,

none of them even come close to being born with an ugly name. it ruined my life

I remember people used to make fun of me back in middle school cus of my name. I remember I was always very nervous before having to say or hear my name. it gave me insane anxiety. I hated going to school, just because of my name. that's what made me despise school and outside life in general. I didn't want to have any social life whatsoever due to my embarassing name. I stayed inside 24/7. that's what an ugly name does to you. it made me mentally ill

ugly name made me grow wrong and I can't cope with this

I will never forgive my parents
You are armadyl/undisputed

kys

I love my name. Literally one of the best names my parents could have picked for me.

Yeah being born with an ugly face or short height

Mega cope. I know good looking guys with silly / ridiculous / ugly names and it doesn't affect them at all.
Meanwhile, my name is beautiful and I got no advantage because of it.