Ragefuel by neighbor

Ampere

Ampere

Silver
Got a new flat with 2 mates, 2nd time in my life I'm in a shared flat, but first time since I've became more NT and party-goer.
So ofc we throw a party for that, it's going fucking great (my one itis and her friend came and it went very good probably just gonna have to setup a date with her but no one cares). Very good party, but we're respectful people so everyone removed their shoes, we try not to shout and music is kept at a volume at which a normal conversation can be heard.

AND THEN WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENS ?

At fucking 3AM the neighbor living under comes complaining that she hears footsteps and music and is on the verge of nervous breakdown ?????
Like ffs, maybe come tell us before ? But it was bullshit tbh since at 3AM we were already smashed enough that everyone was sitting like a junkie in their chairs just playing some drinking game, it's fucked up my night but it went so fucking great before, she's just completely on a Karen behavior, I was so fucking DIPLOMATIC FFS but she kept saying she'd call the cops

I don't even make sense (took phenibut + got smashed) but I had to vent idk anymore

TL;DR : Threw a party, was very happy, neighbor ruined it with bullshit complaining

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8576

Posts414Reputation447

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
Tell her mentally ill ass to notify you next time

• +1
Reactions: Ampere
you're a degenerate cunt

Tell her mentally ill ass to notify you next time
Yeah like wtf how could I know ? It was the first party in this flat, and she's acting like I'm doing a pogo with 30 friends everyday jfl

you're a degenerate cunt
For partying ? It was a chill night with 8 friends, just around a table, laughing at jokes, telling stories, that's just socializing, mentally ill basement dweller if that's degenerate to you, JFL @ You

• +1
Reactions: rainyseason
Yeah like wtf how could I know ? It was the first party in this flat, and she's acting like I'm doing a pogo with 30 friends everyday jfl

For partying ? It was a chill night with 8 friends, just around a table, laughing at jokes, telling stories, that's just socializing, mentally ill basement dweller if that's degenerate to you, JFL @ You
bullshit if that's actually true your neighbor wouldn't have heard footsteps. but you want to think you're a cool guy because you act like a degenerate jfl

• +1
Reactions: Warlow
bullshit if that's actually true your neighbor wouldn't have heard footsteps. but you want to think you're a cool guy because you act like a degenerate jfl
Why would I lie here about that you cumstain ? Get back to fapping in your basement and crying yourself to sleep

Why would I lie here about that you cumstain ? Get back to fapping in your basement and crying yourself to sleep
92C52CD4 FA75 457B 9641 26F578A80B1C

:p

funny avi ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Lasko123 and Ampere
lol keep coping last time i had a party we went into a friends basement because we aren't low lives like you and your friends.

lol keep coping last time i had a party we went into a friends basement because we aren't low lives like you and your friends.
I won't answer anymore to you subhuman keep barking for me

I won't answer anymore to you subhuman keep barking for me
your entire argument was calling me a loser. that's how i know you already lost.
you are a degenerate and so are your shit eating friends.

• +1
Reactions: Warlow
  • Love it
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions