Rain and thunder makes me happy

nword49

nword49

Charisma’s disciple
One of the few things that make me feel safe and comforted. Everything else in my life makes me feel prideful, everytime it rains I genuinely feel so happy

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mkhzee, Offensive Bias, trueceI and 11 others
Real.

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and nword49
Same

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and nword49
REEAL

• +1
Reactions: nword49 and zurzolo
Sometimes

• +1
raining and winding rn !

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: nword49, zurzolo and <6PSLcel
i rlly like the rain as well, and not just from the comfort of my room, i like walking outside when it's rainy and dark

• +1
i rlly like the rain as well, and not just from the comfort of my room, i like walking outside when it's rainy and dark
When I made this thread I was in the middle of a storm, it was midnight, very harsh weather, very windy, rainy, very loud thunder etc

I just went out the door and walked outside like I was meant to and endured the harsh conditions

In the moment I felt so secure, like I was in the hands of something greater

I never feel this way otherwise

I think I walked around for about 3 hours

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mkhzee, <6PSLcel and Baban
When I made this thread I was in the middle of a storm, it was midnight, very harsh weather, very windy, rainy, very loud thunder etc

I just went out the door and walked outside like I was meant to and endured the harsh conditions

i wonder what that says about us. I think everyone is like this tbh. You feel secure inside (comfy) when it's brutally chaotic out

• +1
Reactions: nword49 and <6PSLcel
You better hold on
To what is left of me

this is the exact same way I feel like

• +1
Reactions: nword49
i wonder what that says about us. I think everyone is like this tbh. You feel secure inside (comfy) when it's brutally chaotic out
The chaos of nature offers a break from the routine of daily life. This break provide a refreshing change and a sense of freedom,making you feel more secure in your usual safe spaces.

• +1
Reactions: nword49 and Baban
We as humans, in today’s society are confined by laws, social norms, morals, drawn lines to keep the peace and create order

Nature has no laws, lines drawn or confined to a set of contrived or artificial rules

No authority

It’s how it should be

It’s beautiful chaos
The chaos of nature offers a break from the routine of daily life. This break provide a refreshing change and a sense of freedom,making you feel more secure in your usual safe spaces.
Basically what I just wrote

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Mkhzee and maarda
Total opposite for me

Makes me feel on edge

• +1
Watching a thunderstorm on the balcony feels great

• Love it