raising a daughter is being a cuck.

castizo

castizo

Kraken
Is raising a daugher the ultimate cuck? I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for other men.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to ravage her every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, iblamepheno1, Jova and 5 others
No you are raising a daughter so she can have kids and pass on your genes

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: boxface34, Jova, Andremln and 1 other person
No you are raising a daughter so she can have kids and pass on your genes
Wouldn't you be a cuck tho since youre literally taking care of another woman for 20 years just for another man to have her and fuck her so youre basically just making her ready for another man aka being a cuck

Is raising a daugher the ultimate cuck? I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for other men.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to ravage her every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically.
No because your daughter isn't your sexual partner?

• +1
Reactions: Jova, Swarthy Knight, diditeverbegin and 3 others
Always the guys without kids who say dumb shit like this. Only when you have a daughter will you realize how precious girls can be, moreso than boys.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: uksucks, Idontknowlol, diditeverbegin and 1 other person
Always the guys without kids who say dumb shit like this. Only when you have a daughter will you realize how precious girls can be, moreso than boys.
Are u a father?

im happy i was born a man tbh

i dont wanna be fucked

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and castizo
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, diditeverbegin, castizo and 1 other person
as long as u raise ur daughter well, she wont be degen

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: BeneluxYemeni and castizo

You are not using critical thinking, if your daughter is a whore she will probably give birth to more offspring, meaning that your genes will be passed around and expanded even more which is your only biological labour

• Woah
Reactions: castizo
don't make me blush lol:owo:
we cant...

we'll get banned

full metal alchemist love GIF

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamechico, diditeverbegin and castizo

I really hope i get a son and not some whore

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and castizo
You are not using critical thinking, if your daughter is a whore she will probably give birth to more offspring, meaning that your genes will be passed around and expanded even more which is your only biological labour
If she's a whore she'll give it up to any guy, even if they're physically or mentally disabled, thus diluting gene quality , there's a reason why females have higher standards, it's basically a check and balance on men's low standards.

The female reproductive strategy is quality whereas the male reproductive strategy is quantity.

• Love it

Fuck you i hope you get a daughter you faggot

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, LooksmaxxHopeful and castizo
they used to burry them alive

• +1
Id rather have a daughter tbh. Just gotta hope she ends up being lesbo only

• +1
If she's a whore she'll give it up to any guy, even if they're physically or mentally disabled, thus diluting gene quality , there's a reason why females have higher standards, it's basically a check and balance on men's low standards.

The female reproductive strategy is quality whereas the male reproductive strategy is quantity.
Doesn't matter, from an organic pov there's no difference between a disabled pathetic fuck and a nfl player high iq terrachad, as long as the genes keep passing by and life gets immortalized, life quality is a joke.

• +1
copypaste

• JFL
Lineage = sons only
If you want daughters you admit your lineage is subhuman and can only be passed on by pimping your daughter to serve another mans family

All these newfags arguing with a 10+ years old copy pasta

Jesus you faggots should be permanently banned from the internet

IMG 7898

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
That moment when ur a cuck (having a daughter) and now you have to cope jfl :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

cope away bud, I don't judge

• JFL
Reactions: Idontknowlol
I love how nobody called out the OP for sharing this old ass copypasta jfl.

• Love it