Raising a daughter is the ultimate cuckoldry

5.5psl

5.5psl

GOODBYE
I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically

@mrriceguy @It'snotover @BoredPrince @poopoohead @5'7 zoomer

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver, anthony111553, Deleted member 33579 and 23 others
repost?

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
mirin copypasta

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: niqfan625 and 5.5psl
Women have a higher reproductive rate than men

Therefore daughter > son

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver, Deleted member 33579, optimisticzoomer and 2 others
Women have a higher reproductive rate than men

Therefore daughter > son
raise chad son so he can spread his seed in many different mothers so your genes can spread out more theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33579, 5.5psl, gietol and 5 others
Holy fuck.. this is broootal

And imagine some retard just playing with your daughter- just using her for sex and not caring about her whatsoever

He drives to your house, you open the door and let your daughter to go with him so he can nut in her on parking lot.... And then he drops her infront of your house with his cum inside of her... And all of your work was just for nothing

Life Is a joke

• +1
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver, anthony111553, MakinMogReturns and 11 others
is this some amnesia or forevergymcelling thread

• +1
Reactions: gigell
I agree. The biggest problem is men who use roids their chances of having daughters multiples. That is why no marriage and kids is way to life. Just live like rich piana. Do whatever the fuck you want and die in 40s

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, Sixdaysinfallujah66 and 5.5psl
Water

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
What’s the difference between this and raising a non-incel man?

What’s the difference between this and raising a non-incel man?
your son spreads your gene while your daughter spread another man's.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zyMOGenic, optimisticzoomer and Dr. Mog
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Egyptianmogger, zyMOGenic, nanefer and 1 other person
Whats the difference between fucking and getting fucked
Idk but wasn’t the theory of this forum that women have it easier in life? Now it’s bad if it’s your daughter the one getting it easier?

If i have a daughter I hope she wil make another man happy. and I would hope the man does the same for her. It is totally cucked though if she just turns out as a slut.

• +1
Reactions: zyMOGenic, gymcel:( and Gengar
Somebody post the AI of Jordan Peterson saying this, please. Nvm, found.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zyMOGenic, poopoohead and 5.5psl
Idk but wasn’t the theory of this forum that women have it easier in life? Now it’s bad if it’s your daughter the one getting it easier?
I dont give a flying fuck about that. If easier life means she's being used as cum dumpster by other men then I dont want that

So what lol
I have a simp fetish anyways
Hahahahha

• Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Female foeticide was for a reason back in the day.

Worst combination would be having two kids- a gay son who won’t produce any kids getting impregnated in his asshole and a thot daughter. These two fools shall mark the culmination of your lineage. You will not merely just rope and meet your demise, but it shall be a passing accompanied by ignominy and shame.

• +1
Reactions: zyMOGenic, 5.5psl and GuyFromSingapore
Fathers should deflower their daughters for that exact reason. Men may later treat them like sluts, but they are never going to take their virginities.
Please hangyourselfmaxx ASAP, nigga.

Women have it easier in *dating. And that includes some desperate men helping her just cause they wanna get into her pants. That’s all.

Talking about life overall, I choose to be a man as any non-retard would agree.

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
Each embryo is literally 50% of each parent so wtf
A female could give birth to a baby once a year max whereas a man can do one each day minimum.

It’s the gene and DNA fingerprint of Y that counts.

• +1
Reactions: zyMOGenic and GuyFromSingapore
I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically

I know where you took this, and I 100% agree, first time @TRUE_CEL shared it with me. Very based. Your daughter could surely reproduce unlike a male son who is not sure if he'll continue or not the bloodline, but better for your bloodline to die then it being cucked that bad. Imagine your daughter is a snowbunny jfl rope fuel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Debetro, 5.5psl and 1 other person
I know where you took this, and I 100% agree, first time @TRUE_CEL shared it with me. Very based. Your daughter could surely reproduce unlike a male son who is not sure if he'll continue or not the bloodline, but better for your bloodline to die then it being cucked that bad. Imagine your daughter is a snowbunny jfl rope fuel
Nothing worse as a father than to have a race-traitor whore as a daughter.

• +1
Reactions: zyMOGenic, stralzon, nanefer and 1 other person
A man getting with a single mom, raising another man's child while that used up whore doesn't allow him to get his own, that's the biggest cuckoldry there is.

• +1
Reactions: Egyptianmogger, zyMOGenic, nanefer and 2 others
Nothing worse as a father than to have a race-traitor whore as a daughter.
Indeed fratello. May it be white, black, asian or whatever, race mixing is very cucked.

• +1
Reactions: nanefer and Gengar
Indeed fratello. May it be white, black, asian or whatever, race mixing is very cucked.
Precisely bhai. It doesn't matter.. if you're white, stick to white; if you're brown, stick to brown, if you're black, stick to black, etc.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22924, nanefer and It'snotover
Or imagine raising a girl, just for her to end up on onlyfans or flashing her ass and tits on TikTok in front of thousands.

I can’t imagine a greater insult.

i really hope you never become a parent

Imagine your daughter is a snowbunny jfl rope fuel
True but if she ends up marrying a rich succesful white dude that's a big W, at least it would be for me. But chances are high of her becoming a parasite slut who you will need to spend unimaginable cash to mantain her and her whims

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover

ive seen a similar copy paste r smth kys

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl
Precisely bhai. It doesn't matter.. if you're white, stick to white; if you're brown, stick to brown, if you're black, stick to black, etc.
Exactly. Some people cope with "muh we are humans and want to subconsciusly diversify the gene pool" but that's not really true, because otherwise to diversify it even subhumans should breed. It's different genes at the end of the day :geek:

True but if she ends up marrying a rich succesful white dude that's a big W, at least it would be for me. But chances are high of her becoming a parasite slut who you will need to spend unimaginable cash to mantain her and her whims
I agree and we also discussed about this with the lead .org cockologist too. If you as a father of a daughter are lucky, she will date decent white guys with a good job from a high class family. If you are not, you'll have to feed her with money to buy new clothes and make up for what? To attract chad who will pump and dump or thugs/criminals who will abuse her after fucking the shit out of her holes.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, Debetro, poopoohead and 1 other person

Raising a boy is the opposite, if the kid turns out to be a slayer beast, it's basically an embodiment of you spreading his "seed" around the world

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, 5.5psl and Deleted member
I agree and we also discussed about this with the lead .org cockologist too. If you as a father of a daughter are lucky, she will date decent white guys with a good job from a high class family. If you are not, you'll have to feed her with money to buy new clothes and make up for what? To attract chad who will pump and dump or thugs/criminals who will abuse her after fucking the shit out of her holes.
Not only that but your ancestors will die a second death in their grave that their female offspring became race-treacherous fucktoys for men who in their time would have genocided if they stepped foot in their territory. Life is cuck or be cucked.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
Not only that but your ancestors will die a second death in their grave that their female offspring became race-treacherous fucktoys for men who in their time would have genocided if they stepped foot in their territory. Life is cuck or be cucked.
Sad but true, imagine what her grandparents and older relatives would think about seeing how your genetic bloodline did that end, with race mixing or even her bragging about their relathionships on social medias. Truly disgusting.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
A female could give birth to a baby once a year max whereas a man can do one each day minimum.

It’s the gene and DNA fingerprint of Y that counts.
Sure, and this theoretical maximum surely happens all the time and it’s not a super irrelevant thing that only Genghis Khan did once

Sad but true, imagine what her grandparents and older relatives would think about seeing how your genetic bloodline did that end, with race mixing or even her bragging about their relathionships on social medias. Truly disgusting.
Many grandparents are "open-minded :soy:" but the further you go back, the more that tolerance goes away. For instance, 100 years ago it was unthinkable and 200 years ago it was 10x more unthinkable. If their ancestors from 300, 500, 700, 900, 1100, 1500 etc years ago were alive they would have said to themselves "I will not have children if this is what happens to my bloodline." They were very, very, very, extremely tribal. If they knew what happened today they would have refused to procreate.

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and It'snotover
Many grandparents are "open-minded :soy:" but the further you go back, the more that tolerance goes away. For instance, 100 years ago it was unthinkable and 200 years ago it was 10x more unthinkable. If their ancestors from 300, 500, 700, 900, 1100, 1500 etc years ago were alive they would have said to themselves "I will not have children if this is what happens to my bloodline." They were very, very, very, extremely tribal. If they knew what happened today they would have refused to procreate.
Most grandparents just fake that they are open minded, they aren’t. Indeed, 100 years ago the families would have never let something like that happened, odds are the father of the girl would have killed the boy, dating was even more cruel because like you said they were way more tribal compared to now.

• +1
Most grandparents just fake that they are open minded, they aren’t. Indeed, 100 years ago the families would have never let something like that happened, odds are the father of the girl would have killed the boy, dating was even more cruel because like you said they were way more tribal compared to now.
Let this be a lesson to you fratello... don't start a family unless you want to be cucked, not only while you are alive but also when you are in your grave. Your bones will feel the cuck. It's too brutal fratello.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Krakowski and It'snotover
Let this be a lesson to you fratello... don't start a family unless you want to be cucked, not only while you are alive but also when you are in your grave. Your bones will feel the cuck. It's too brutal fratello.
Very true fratello, today we basically continued our private discussion. Pretty good lession tbh:)

• +1
Very true fratello, today we basically continued our private discussion. Pretty good lession tbh:)
Indeed we have! And I agree. There are many good reasons as to why one should not procreate. I am glad you are enjoying and learning from our conversation, fratello.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and It'snotover
No

• JFL
Race mixxing is based to get a mogger lightskin 6’5+ son

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22924