Raloxifene for gyno?

E

everythingmatters

Silver
Does raloxifene work for gynecomastia after I have finished puberty?

Can Raloxifene remove gynecomastia in your 20s after having passed puberty?

I have read that Raloxifene is legitimate for gyno, but does it still work even if you already have several years with a very mild gyno (nothing extreme)?

Anyone here who has done it successfully?

Note: it's gyno due to puberty not steroids

if your gyno is just puffy nipples and isnt that bad dont worry about it

gymcel, get lean, hormone max and itll go away

if itsbad the best option is the surgery afaik

if your gyno is just puffy nipples and isnt that bad dont worry about it

gymcel, get lean, hormone max and itll go away

if itsbad the best option is the surgery afaik

Gymcelling does not remove gynecomastia, it helps but does not remove it. I've been lean before and believe me it still bothers me. It's a nightmare to have gyno, it fucks me up mentally

• +1
Reactions: Cali Yuga
Gymcelling does not remove gynecomastia, it helps but does not remove it. I've been lean before and believe me it still bothers me. It's a nightmare to have gyno, it fucks me up mentally
i know it doesnt completely remove it but it helps

i had very slight gyno in puberty that didnt go away completely

just puffy nipples, little bit of tissue etc not that noticeable and getting lean + building my chest in the gym basically made it unnoticeable

how bad is yours? you probably notice it way more than anyone else bro

• Love it
Reactions: everythingmatters
Yes it does work
thank you bro,
I had already read that article, and I know it works. But I would like to know how likely it is to work in a 25 year old with mild to moderate gynecomastia that developed years ago due to puberty (not roids).

did you take it You know cases like mine that worked for them, I don't find cases on the internet

• +1
Reactions: wasted
i know it doesnt completely remove it but it helps

i had very slight gyno in puberty that didnt go away completely

just puffy nipples, little bit of tissue etc not that noticeable and getting lean + building my chest in the gym basically made it unnoticeable

how bad is yours? you probably notice it way more than anyone else bro

mine grade 1.5 i guess

@Seth Walsh

I saw a post of yours talking about this, could you help me brocel?

yes its the only shit that works for that, but its hit or miss, test it if nothing happens go for surgery, and for surgery try to include liposuction too to define your pecs better,

JFL at cucks getting gyno surgery getting cut open and not using the opportunity to define a chad square Perfect Pec with lipo at the same time.

yes its the only shit that works for that, but its hit or miss, test it if nothing happens go for surgery, and for surgery try to include liposuction too to define your pecs better,

JFL at cucks getting gyno surgery getting cut open and not using the opportunity to define a chad square Perfect Pec with lipo at the same time.
thank you boyo,

But is there still a chance that it will work for even though I've had gyno for like 10 years?

The whole reason about liposuction, in fact I had thought about reshaping my body completely and permanently along with the gyno surgery, what do you think?

There is a kind of lipo that permanently removes fat (obviously it is not for weight loss, it is for reshaping)