Ramieri prices

Oxygen

Oxygen

Ascending!!!
Prices for trimax and inframalar peek implants + mandibular angle implantz?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, hardestmfintheroom, PseudoMaxxer and 2 others
B

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, hardestmfintheroom, forevermirin and 2 others
i thought safi charged around 25 to 30k.

• JFL
i thought safi charged around 25 to 30k.
Starting price of bimax from safi is 25k

Starting price kof bimax from ramieri is 15k

But with genio + implants it can reach 40k from safi and 30k from ramieri. Ramieri is probably more reliable but he wont do 20mm advancements like Safi

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, bradpittshairline, MaestheticMaso and 1 other person

But with genio + implants it can reach 40k from safi and 30k from ramieri. Ramieri is probably more reliable but he wont do 20mm advancements like Safi
you wouldn’t need 20mm anyway, impossible to be that recessed.

10mm are probably enough if you ain’t subhuman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, hardestmfintheroom and bradpittshairline

@anticel got like 30mm from safi

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, bradpittshairline and PseudoMaxxer
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and bradpittshairline
@anticel got like 30mm from safi
Actually this is a bit misleading. I got about 18mm in the lowest point of the mandible in the bsso. This was possible because of rotation not forward movement. The genio was 12 iirc
he gotta be looking like a dog rn
Nop because rotation balances the profile instead of dogmaxxing. Dogmaxxing usually occurs when people get normal bimax with out that.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and PseudoMaxxer
Actually this is a bit misleading. I got about 18mm in the lowest point of the mandible in the bsso. This was possible because of rotation not forward movement
Oh shit my bad 18 is still a lot of movement though which is something ramieri wouldn't do often. Idk where i got 3cm from 💀

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and PseudoMaxxer

Yea that's more or less what i heard. Honestly i think the best is Raffaini in term of pure aesthetic result, although i've heard some wack stuff about him, that and the fact that he mostly operates foids apparently.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and anticel
although i've heard some wack stuff about him, that and the fact that he mostly operates foids apparently.
Users on here said he charges more to foreigners and is racist to anyone that isnt white. He is also more expensive than ramieri

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23391 and Whitepill_Saint
Users on here said he charges more to foreigners and is racist to anyone that isnt white. He is also more expensive than ramieri

JFL if that's true.

• JFL
Reactions: Fiqh and Whitepill_Saint

There have been many cases with 35mm+ JFL

• JFL
Don't discuss prices publicly.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, bradpittshairline and Oxygen
His prices are the same as they were in 2020 for trimax and malar implants when I consulted him earlier this month.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Oxygen
His prices are the same as they were in 2020 for trimax and malar implants when I consulted him earlier this month.
I got his prices now but thanks anyway

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Pakicel
how much is his consultation and what scans did u need

• JFL
  • +1
And he responded to you?

He isn't very responsive to me at all.
on his website there is a chat button and it makes you put in your email

• +1
  • JFL
From what I understand Raffaini doesn't like to operate on people unless he thinks he can ascend them. If he thinks you're a lost cause or will only get marginal improvements he'll basically tell you to fuck off. I've also heard he laughs at people that go to his consults and says stuff like "there's nothing I can do".

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: helpmeascend, smoth and Oxygen
From what I understand Raffaini doesn't like to operate on people unless he thinks he can ascend them. If he thinks you're a lost cause or will only get marginal improvements he'll basically tell you to fuck off. I've also heard he laughs at people that go to his consults and says stuff like "there's nothing I can do".
Hahshshhaha