Ramirez 1985-89

D

Deleted member 23558

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
Had the world at his feet. That type of worshipping by woman like a diety I’ve never seen anywhere

• +1
Reactions: the MOUSE, Joe Rogancel and HeightPilledum
why are shitskins so obsessed with that schizo roofer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 23115 and Debetro
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28691 and iam good boy
why are shitskins so obsessed with that schizo roofer
Because even though he was a serial killer, molester, pedophile, satanist, rapist and evil bastard his looks still drew millions of women.
He still has more edits than Chico, Vinnie Hacker or any model in the world.
He's had the most famous pop star of his era dedicate a song to him.

And best of all, he lived a shitty lifestyle, eating junk food, sleeping in cemeteries, never played sports past 10 because he was epileptic and had rotten teeth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 25377, Timmy and 3 others
Because even though he was a serial killer, molester, pedophile, satanist, rapist and evil bastard his looks still drew millions of women.
He still has more edits than Chico, Vinnie Hacker or any model in the world.
He's had the most famous pop star of his era dedicate a song to him.

And best of all, he lived a shitty lifestyle, eating junk food, sleeping in cemeteries, never played sports past 10 because he was epileptic and had rotten teeth
And that pieces of shit son of a bitch grew to 6feet1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 32325 and HeightPilledum
Fuk you piece of shit go explain chinkos harmony to your mother
The guy is an oldcel obsessed with chico cos he sits and dreams about his forlorn youth of being a prettyboy with collagen even though likes a terrorist ogre, leave that miserable bastard alone Jfl

• Love it
Reactions: iam good boy
And that pieces of shit son of a bitch grew to 6feet1
6'1 for a 1980s Latrino is essentially 6'4 in modern day. And he had wide shoulders too, large hands. He won all the genetic lotteries

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 30325, Deleted member 32325 and 3 others
The guy is an oldcel obsessed with chico cos he sits and dreams about his forlorn youth of being a prettyboy with collagen even though likes a terrorist ogre, leave that miserable bastard alone Jfl
Collogen is a brootal shit rameriz failed in that part but still looks good than that 12year old girl stucked in mans body

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Ye but nothing is saving this oldcel loser jfl
Ramirez bhai had hair in his 40s the reason his skin looks like Banglore public toilet owner is becuz of the cocaine and other shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 23558
Most his groupies were ugly ethnics tho.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro and Joe Rogancel
Most his groupies were ugly ethnics tho.
No even his groupies had Stacylites for his time and the letters he got were from gigastacies from europe

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, Joe Rogancel and SubSigma
Fuk you piece of shit go explain chinkos harmony to your mother
you type like if you were retarded/autistic and im not joking

when i talked about your obsession with that schizo roofer all you did was changing the topic and absolutely ignoring my comment
I will quit the forum after 13next month bcuz im going to collage

I know its brootal and about to get mogg hard
it was kinda obvious tbh

you are a 13 yro kid with no life who jerks off with pics of a serial killer

honestly i dont know how miserable you have to be in order to rot in these forums at your 13s, i already can tell you will have a shit life jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iam good boy and Debetro
you are either delusional about yourself or you are trolling

you are a fat curry shitskin who is clearly 20+ yro and has 20k+ posts on an incel forum, half of them are just you sucking the cock of that schizo roofer

are you actually calling me an "oldcel with no life"?

if i looked like this when i was a child, i would probably kill myself

• JFL
Reactions: iam good boy and HeightPilledum
6'1 for a 1980s Latrino is essentially 6'4 in modern day. And he had wide shoulders too, large hands. He won all the genetic lotteries
If prime ramirez posted his face in the rating section, the whole site would collapse

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, iam good boy, Deleted member 30325 and 2 others
should I even bother posting how that brown rat who showered in piss looked like without his hair hiding half of his face?

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum
If prime ramirez posted his face in the rating section, the whole site would collapse
this subhuman would be told what he is by our so sincere community
iu

• JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel
this subhuman would be told what he is by our so sincere community
iu
even a homeless looksminned addict mogs me to suicide and back

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 32325 and HeightPilledum
you are either delusional about yourself or you are trolling

you are a fat curry shitskin who is clearly 20+ yro and has 20k+ posts on an incel forum, half of them are just you sucking the cock of that schizo roofer

are you actually calling me an "oldcel with no life"?

View attachment 2398944

if i looked like this when i was a child, i would probably kill myself
ive never kissed a girl in my entire life, its truly over jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Joe Rogancel, Deleted member 23558 and 1 other person
The worst Ramirez candid still mogs Chads
far from worst and which chads???? take a chadlite like Schick and he brutally mogs Ricardo. just because he looked acceptable when having hair all over his face doesn't mean he is good looking

why are you so obsessed with this

im 17 yro

as i previously said, you are a fat curry shitskin who is clearly 20+ yro and has more than 20k posts in an incel forum, half of them are you praising some schizo roofer for no reason

its clearly over for you and your pajeet genes

far from worst and which chads???? take a chadlite like Schick and he brutally mogs Ricardo. just because he looked acceptable when having hair all over his face doesn't mean he is good looking
Hair is still an attribute, delon would be nothing without hair as well

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro and HeightPilledum
why are you so obsessed with this

im 17 yro

as i previously said, you are a fat curry shitskin who is clearly 20+ yro and has more than 20k posts in an incel forum, half of them are you praising some schizo roofer for no reason

its clearly over for you and your pajeet genes
17 yo and already found this site and having no girl ever show interest in you, yea buddy its clear who has no life here

He doesn't mog him brutally, and he's a Chad. Over 6'3 with all the autist PSL points, chink eyes, pointy chins, hollow cheeks, how is this chadLITE?
175px Patrik Schick 20180601 AUSCZE 3910 cropped

Patrik schick bayer 04 leverkusen 2021 1633362610 72127

2020 03 10 Fuball Mnner UEFA Champions League Achtelfinale RB Leipzig   Tottenham Hotspur

A2f84f0d8b650da98182b09fc1eb166536af68af

Convenient of you to pick a guy who has 1 in a 100000 chin and yet his jaw is still inferior to Ramirez's

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Joe Rogancel and Deleted member 23558
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and HeightPilledum
17 yo and already found this site and having no girl ever show interest in you, yea buddy its clear who has no life here
you are just delusional lol

you are 20+ yro and you have more than 20k posts

you masturbate with pics of some schizo roofer for no reason (you are probably a faggot)

you are a fat curry shitskin with no life

it is what it is, mr pajeet

now, welcome to my ignore list

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro and Deleted member 23558
Hair is still an attribute, delon would be nothing without hair as well
one thing is having a middle lenght hairstyle, and the other thing is hiding all his features with hair leaving only visible his jaw which is his only good attribute along zygos. with his hair cut he undoubtebly looked like shit

images
images
images
images
images
images
images

He doesn't mog him brutally, and he's a Chad. Over 6'3 with all the autist PSL points, chink eyes, pointy chins, hollow cheeks, how is this chadLITE?
View attachment 2399693
View attachment 2399697
View attachment 2399698
View attachment 2399699

Convenient of you to pick a guy who has 1 in a 100000 chin and yet his jaw is still inferior to Ramirez's
Seems like a pretty good 7-7.5/10 example
iu
iu

Ramirez is overrated af, maybe would be chadlite if softmaxxed. And would argue who has a better jaw.

If you had posted this in 2021 I would have agreed.

one thing is having a middle lenght hairstyle, and the other thing is hiding all his features with hair leaving only visible his jaw which is his only good attribute along zygos. with his hair cut he undoubtebly looked like shit

images
View attachment 2399894
images
images
images
images
images
images

Seems like a pretty good 7-7.5/10 example
iu
iu

Ramirez is overrated af, maybe would be chadlite if softmaxxed. And would argue who has a better jaw.

If you had posted this in 2021 I would have agreed.
dim courtroom pics he mogged delon in some gifs and pics

• Hmm...
Reactions: Debetro
you type like if you were retarded/autistic and im not joking

when i talked about your obsession with that schizo roofer all you did was changing the topic and absolutely ignoring my comment

it was kinda obvious tbh

you are a 13 yro kid with no life who jerks off with pics of a serial killer

honestly i dont know how miserable you have to be in order to rot in these forums at your 13s, i already can tell you will have a shit life jfl
Bro stfu you chinko dic sucker im not joking im gonna get mogged to earths lower mantle when i start going to collage and yeah i have very miserable life