Ramirez had sex with a 9 year old girl

Account

Account

Large Subhuman
His wife divorced him after finding out he raped and killed a 9 year old girl (dna linked him in 2013)

Just lol at Ramirez tbh

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: HerpDerpson, Deleted member, Deleted member 17829 and 5 others
Big deal pussy always went with the territory

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: fxckz, Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 17829 and 6 others
what she looked like?? 😁😁😁

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 17829, Account and 2 others
His wife divorced him after finding out he raped and killed a 9 year old girl (dna linked him in 2013)

Just lol at Ramirez tbh
Didnt he fuck really young boys too?

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 17829, Account and 1 other person
and incels like @RabidRosaries venerate him. let that sink in

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
I wish I could do that

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: HerpDerpson, Deleted member, Deleted member 17829 and 4 others
what she looked like?? 😁😁😁

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Dystopian, Deleted member 17829, gymmaxedhorse and 1 other person
Didnt he fuck really young boys too?
I wonder how it’d be to have sex with Ramirez I imagine he’s a beast in bed like an uncontrollable tiger

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 18776, Deleted member 16984 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
The title should be "raped a 9 year old girl"

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member
and incels like @RabidRosaries venerate him. let that sink in
I do too. I would never have sex with a girl of that age or of a girl even close to that age but I dont give a shit that Ramirez did. If the world exploded tomorrow I wouldnt give a shit. Fuck it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fxckz, Salieri and (deleted member)
I do too. I would never have sex with a girl of that age or of a girl even close to that age but I dont give a shit that Ramirez did. If the world exploded tomorrow I wouldnt give a shit. Fuck it
who asked

so he raped and killed a dorky chinese girl :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
Just for fun probably. He was always mentally ill. No doubt he could have got Stacy or been a model he just did not care at all

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 15827 and Salieri
I wonder how it’d be to have sex with Ramirez I imagine he’s a beast in bed like an uncontrollable tiger
Lets just say your asshole wouldnt be the only place bleeding

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Account and Deleted member 15827
Just for fun probably. He was always mentally ill. No doubt he could have got Stacy or been a model he just did not care at all
Fk bro unmoggable trait ngl just not giving a fuck . He was literally very high dopamine even in prison. Guy broke the universe.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: fxckz, Enfant terrible and Account
Fk bro unmoggable trait ngl just not giving a fuck . He was literally very high dopamine even in prison. Guy broke the universe.
Ye legit bro. He could have got Stacy easily but he didnt give a fuck he attacked random subhumans and grandmas

He could have been top model of all time. Still didnt give a fuck he attacked and robbed for fun

Just insane one in a trillion universe breaker. Does whatever he wants. In prison he used to fap in front of the visiting female guests. Insane low inhib never cared about shit

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member, anticel, Deleted member 18776 and 1 other person
Models autistically looksmaxx meanwhile Ramirez actively looksminned and still has universe breaking looks. Insane tbh

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 17829 and Deleted member 15827
Ye legit bro. He could have got Stacy easily but he didnt give a fuck he attacked random subhumans and grandmas

He could have been top model of all time. Still didnt give a fuck he attacked and robbed for fun

Just insane one in a trillion universe breaker. Does whatever he wants. In prison he used to fap in front of the visiting female guests. Insane low inhib never cared about shit
@Vermilioncore @astatine

Ramirez maxing is legit the soln to our problems

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore, Deleted member, Deleted member 17829 and 1 other person
Users here will still worship him for looks even after finding out he literally raped a 9 year old and fucking strangled her to death and then continue to rage about foids liking evil men for being good looking

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 17829, Account and 1 other person
Users here will still worship him for looks even after finding out he literally raped a 9 year old and fucking strangled her to death and then continue to rage about foids liking evil men for being good looking
We accept he was a retard but we also don’t deny thr fact that he was probably the most good looking male to be born since the Big Bang occurred

• +1
Reactions: fxckz, Account, House Lannister and 1 other person
We accept he was a retard but we also don’t deny thr fact that he was probably the most good looking male to be born since the Big Bang occurred
Yeah that is true no denying it nigga looked absolutely insane

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Account and Deleted member 15827
U have to admire the low inhib combined with looks. Never will be seen again universe Demolisher space ender alien killer Ramirez is one in a trillion unmoggable

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and House Lannister
U have to admire the low inhib combined with looks. Never will be seen again universe Demolisher space ender alien killer Ramirez is one in a trillion unmoggable
I personally wouldn’t have given a shit if he raped a 16+ year old but a 9 year old is mad. Low inhibition in other things ignoring that I’m mirin

• +1
Reactions: Account and Deleted member 15827