Ramus definition

Deleted member 9586

Deleted member 9586

Iron
what makes a person's ramus defined? what factors are taken into account?

I'm currently 16 years old with 25%+ bf(bodyfat). I was wondering if my ramus is gonna be more visible once I lose fat? the visibility rn is light. I can see it under certain lightning and i can see it more when I'm not bloated.

Also give tips, if there are any, to get a more defined ramus at 16.

• +1
Reactions: PYT and Need2Ascend
big fat ramus pill

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
  • +1
Reactions: PYT, Deleted member 5385, retard and 1 other person
if you unironically see your ramus poking out of your skin at 25% bodyfat you are beyond gigachad

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, Deleted member 4416, Yliaster and 6 others
if you unironically see your ramus poking out of your skin at 25% bodyfat you are beyond gigachad
well i consider myself to be average looking. I can see my ramus only in good lighting

Ramus is one of the least important things unless your glonial angle is on either of the extreme ends.

• +1
Reactions: xanny, PYT, Deleted member 5385 and 2 others
Ramus is one of the least important things unless your glonial angle is on either of the extreme ends.
yo you mind checking if my gonial angle is okay or not?(not educated much about this topic) i can pm you bro

fatasses me
giphy.gif

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer and Deleted member 9586
One of the dumbest comments I’ve ever read.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fath0039, Deleted member 4416, PYT and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9586
Ramus should be visible and as outward as possible

• +1
How? A long ramus doesn’t really matter THAT much.
That wasn’t what you said. “Ramus is one of the least important things unless your gonial angle is on either of the extreme ends”.

Let’s take a 125 gonial angle as that’s in the medium range for a guy. If your ramus reaches the middle of your lips, your jaw is going to look shit as it will lack vertical projection.

If it reaches slightly below your lips, your jaw is going to look robust as it will have significant vertical projection.

If it reaches the middle of your bottom lip, it will look average as it will not have significant or insignificant vertical projection.

Ramus is a huge determinant of jaw aesthetics. To say it’s not important or one of the least important things is absurd.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, Deleted member 9586, PYT and 2 others
first of all thats huge fuken cope

the ramus is responsible for your gonial angle, making you either a deformed cuck or a robust gigachad

second, i was talking about his fat distribution
my lower third was literally fat and chubby at 18 bodyfat, and this guy supposedly sees his ramus at 25+ like in the picture above
i find that hard to believe, but if its true then he must have good fucking genetics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, Deleted member 9586 and Taylorswift
That wasn’t what you said. “Ramus is one of the least important things unless your gonial angle is on either of the extreme ends”.

Let’s take a 125 gonial angle as that’s in the medium range for a guy. If your ramus reaches the middle of your lips, your jaw is going to look shit as it will lack vertical projection.

If it reaches slightly below your lips, your jaw is going to look robust as it will have significant vertical projection.

If it reaches the middle of your bottom lip, it will look average as it will not have significant or insignificant vertical projection.

Ramus is a huge determinant of jaw aesthetics. To say it’s not important or one of the least important things is absurd.
first of all thats huge fuken cope
View attachment 694806
the ramus is responsible for your gonial angle, making you either a deformed cuck or a robust gigachad

second, i was talking about his fat distribution
my lower third was literally fat and chubby at 18 bodyfat, and this guy supposedly sees his ramus at 25+ like in the picture above
i find that hard to believe, but if its true then he must have good fucking genetics
Actually both of you are right tbh. Excuse my retardation.

• +1
Reactions: karbo
just mew and lose weight and at 14-15% it will slowly start showing if u have a good one

• Love it
lose weight. it will define it more and overall just be good for your aesthetics

• Love it
just mew and lose weight and at 14-15% it will slowly start showing if u have a good one
lose weight. it will define it more and overall just be good for your aesthetics

working on leanmaxxing asap bois. any more tips you'd give me? I am the guy on my DP btw

• +1