Ramus is important for mogger hollow cheeks

lelouch

lelouch

medium ugly ltr demon
Idk why no one mentions this but a long ramus creates a bigger hollow which looks fucking amazing

Screenshot 9

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 21182
water tbh, everyone here knows that tall ramus obviously mogs

• +1
Reactions: lelouch
Water

Greycel course 1/1

• Hmm...
Water

Greycel course 1/1
No one talks about it because most people here have a shit ramus and don't wanna deal with the cope that a long ramus is a god tier part of the base

No one talks about it because most people here have a shit ramus and don't wanna deal with the cope that a long ramus is a god tier part of the base
Most ppl have normal ramus tbh irl too

• Hmm...
Most ppl have normal ramus tbh irl too
you think? when i observe men outside i see that a decent ramus is pretty rare but not giga rare

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
How to get a tall ramus ?

I have a personal conspiracy nobody actually has cheeks to this degree and everyone in these photos is sucking in heavy for the look, I have not seen one person with this type of hollow cheek a single time in my lifetime. People certainly have them but it is not as noticeable when viewed irl or in motion. Think about it, have u actually ever seen someone with cheeks this hollow before? Perhaps a very slight degree of hollowness which is trivial but aside from this never.

• +1
I have a personal conspiracy nobody actually has cheeks to this degree and everyone in these photos is sucking in heavy for the look, I have not seen one person with this type of hollow cheek a single time in my lifetime. People certainly have them but it is not as noticeable when viewed irl or in motion. Think about it, have u actually ever seen someone with cheeks this hollow before? Perhaps a very slight degree of hollowness which is trivial but aside from this never.
It's lighting dependent for sure but irl you still see all the contours and the lack of cheek fat creates angularity anyway, tbh irl it looks even better seeing all the contours in motion than hollow cheeks in a photo