Reactions: arabcelxxx, bleachmaxxer69, sportsmogger and 5 others
you probably have no ramus whatsoever, like literally nothing there

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Detective, Allornothing and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, Deleted member 23558 and baboon593
they're all downgrown, but they have to be, if they weren't they'd have short lower thirds.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, sportsmogger, falcon1 and 4 others
they're all downgrown, but they have to be, if they weren't they'd have short lower thirds.
how tf is Drago downgrown

@Orc

what is the problem with my gonial angle ?

IMG 4978
IMG 4976

its dimorphic to have long ramus although you can still be a mogger with a short one.

• +1
Reactions: blackckatt
nothings wrong with it. Just looks uncanny af cant put it into words, did u get a botched bimax?

No is natural,

how "nothings wrong" match with looks uncanny ? jfl

No is natural,

how "nothings wrong" match with looks uncanny ? jfl
the same way nothings wrong with sean oprys eyes but still looks like a gay alien.

• Woah
how tf is Drago downgrown
he has an extremely compact mid face and an abnormally long mandible that just gradually slopes so he gets away with it.

Barrett

barrett has the side profile of an averaged woman, his face would also look worse without down-growth because if his jaw had a 100 degree angle for example there'd be literally no space for his mouth.

the smaller your ramus is, the more downgrowth you need to have a normal lower third, but it ruins your side profile.

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, fl0w, datboijj and 2 others
you probably just took a bad picture or maybe ur jutting or sommething.

Yes on the second one i was jutting bro, do you think sort of jaw implant can ascend me hard ?

Yes on the second one i was jutting bro, do you think sort of jaw implant can ascend me hard ?
it wont do much for the side so it wont really ascend you hard. itll add angularity from the front though

• +1
they all have good ramuses

Exactly it is an illusion of the photographs vs. IRL.

In person all of these guys would look mascthetic with good jaw development.

None would look like they are missing bone or having "short ramus."

Pictures don't tell the whole story; many can't properly judge dimensions or absolute lengths from random distance photos of shit.

I'd bet money all of them have a ramus of at least 1.8 inches.

Drago is probably 2+ inches but from distance pics you can't tell often how big they are vs. an average boneless incel.

the smaller your ramus is, the more downgrowth you need to have a normal lower third, but it ruins your side profile.
cope, I have pretty long ramus and im downgrown as hell

being downgrown isnt even that bad in most cases
it's necessary in most cases, if your ramus isn't long then you cannot have a low gonial angle.

you're literally better off being downgrown if it means that it saves your lower third height from the front.

U couldve just adjusted his ramus length instead of changing gonial angle
yes but that wouldn't show the issue.

• +1
Reactions: Qzuan, fl0w, Deleted member 23558 and 1 other person
it's necessary in most cases, if your ramus isn't long then you cannot have a low gonial angle.

View attachment 2632004View attachment 2632008

you're literally better off being downgrown if it means that it saves your lower third height from the front.

Ur right but being downgrown still posseses flaws in side profile which are high mandibular plane angle and also gonial angle. And in the front jaw is too steep / narrow, kinda like sean. But defo better than short face id say.

• Love it
Reactions: datboijj
you can have both, but you NEED downgrowth if you lack ramus depth.
kinda yeah, but having long ramus and high gonial angle looks shit and requires bimax asap

Yea but a v taper jaw caused by slight Down growth is attractive trait on its own although I agree your side profile doesn’t look as good.

• +1
Reactions: fl0w and blackckatt
kinda yeah, but having long ramus and high gonial angle looks shit and requires bimax asap
it does.

but I am not making the argument that downgrowth is good, only that there's no other option if your ramus isn't long enough, your face literally cannot develop properly at a low gonial angle with a short ramus.

also bimax doesn't correct downgrowth.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and baboon593
Yea but a v taper jaw caused by slight Down growth is attractive trait on its own although I agree your side profile doesn’t look as good.
you don't need down-growth for that v-shape, that's mostly just the width of your chin and the tapering of your mandible.

dolph still has a v (although it could be more prominent if his chin wasn't so wide) but his gonial angle is like 110 at most, it's almost a square.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
it does.

but I am not making the argument that downgrowth is good, only that there's no other option if your ramus isn't long enough, your face literally cannot develop properly at a low gonial angle with a short ramus.

also bimax doesn't correct downgrowth.
so what would correct downgrowth, my entire face is downgrown

.org users contort their necks/face like a scene straight out of the Exorcist.

This forum is over, no one search too help to find solution each other, only rep point chaser like you, continue to larp boy stay at your basement and die solo

This forum is over, no one search too help to find solution each other, only rep point chaser like you, continue to larp boy stay at your basement and die solo
Okay, brah!

Keep craning your neck out and develop kyphosis.

How do you expect us to help you out if you only provide a frauded side profile

He would look better with a longer ramus

you realized their philtrum and nose length would be shorter right?

you realized their philtrum and nose length would be shorter right?
yes, it would shrink the entirety of your face, but too much effort to edit and the result would be the same, you'd have severe short face syndrome.

yes, it would shrink the entirety of your face, but too much effort to edit and the result would be the same, you'd have severe short face syndrome.
as someone with sfs does this mean i should mouth breathe and do opposite mewing and thumbpushing 😃

its probably already over im gonna rope

he has an extremely compact mid face and an abnormally long mandible that just gradually slopes so he gets away with it.

View attachment 2631969

barrett has the side profile of an averaged woman, his face would also look worse without down-growth because if his jaw had a 100 degree angle for example there'd be literally no space for his mouth.

so this is why my side profile is so much better than my frontal profile

• So Sad
Reactions: datboijj
true, it's all based on your cranial angles anyway downgrowth is not only about mouthbreathing 99% of people don't have the right cranial base angle and natural development to not be downgrown at all and not have some strong ass sfs