Ramus

IWantToMax

IWantToMax

I'm getting to 99.99% tier
I was wondering, how do you get your ramus to show from the side?
What are the requirements for it to show?
I can see it when turning my head upwards, looks acceptable from the front, but it melts with the neck from the side.

dna
is the requirment

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: RiceCel1234, draco, Alt Number 3 and 2 others
Exact same story here ngl. Low body fat + surgeries is ur only option ngl mb bsso or some shit?

• So Sad
Reactions: IWantToMax
Exact same story here ngl. Low body fat + surgeries is ur only option ngl mb bsso or some shit?
I guess so. Luckily I'm still around 15/16% bf, cause I'm bulking, but I have lot of fat in my submental region

Wide jaw and low bf

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and EckhartTollemaxx
Wide jaw and low bf
Depends on what low bf means.
I would drop down to 12% in a month or so, after bulking up a bit, but I don't think it is going to make such a difference, coming from 15/16% tbh.
As for Wide jaw I am currently chewing 3 hard gums for 1 hour a day, hope it will widen it tbh

Low body fat, decent body fat distribution (some people look bloated even at 10% body fat because of shit distribution) and longish ramus are a must probably. I feel like the longer the ramus, the more pronounced it is on average. Wideness of the jaw must also have some effect on it

• +1
Low body fat, decent body fat distribution (some people look bloated even at 10% body fat because of shit distribution) and longish ramus are a must probably. I feel like the longer the ramus, the more pronounced it is on average. Wideness of the jaw must also have some effect on it
Not my case, my ramus is quite long, and I have a close to ideal gonial angle, only thing is the lack of width.
From the front it looks kind of decent, not as squared as models, but I am sure It will improve dropping bf.

I'm not quite sure about the side view though, looks pretty shit.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
Not my case, my ramus is quite long, and I have a close to ideal gonial angle, only thing is the lack of width.
From the front it looks kind of decent, not as squared as models, but I am sure It will improve dropping bf.

I'm not quite sure about the side view though, looks pretty shit.
My ramus is barely visible from the side and I feel like it is on the longer side. But jaw is so narrow in my case, my lower Rammus is almost touching my neck, there is barely any space beetwen both.

• +1
My ramus is barely visible from the side and I feel like it is on the longer side. But jaw is so narrow in my case, my lower Rammus is almost touching my neck, there is barely any space beetwen both.
Kind of same tbh. I'm hoping to get enough masseter hypertrophy to widen it a little bit, and hoping for some remodeling

wait there are people where its not visible from the side???

Wtf everyone in my family has a visible ramus and so do I, also my friends do :think: :think: :think: :think: :think:
I know 3 people with visible ramus irl.
Mandible

yeah mine is visible on both sides and also for all my friends and family members wtf people exist where that is not visible. Some are more subhuman than I thought :lul:
You're gifted tbh. I can kind of see it only when jutting

my ramus is of average size i think yet its literally non-existent when i have my mouth closed. it seems to go back into my ears. i have a deep bite and wonder if this is the cause

• +1
my ramus is of average size i think yet its literally non-existent when i have my mouth closed. it seems to go back into my ears. i have a deep bite and wonder if this is the cause
Seems not to be my case, in good lighting it's visible, it's just narrow smh