Ran into mulatto oneitis at the gym and got cold feet

ilovewhitewomen

ilovewhitewomen

Iron
I was at Planet Fitness getting my abdomen workout in, watching Brazilian phonk edits to boost my adrenaline, and then this girl walked towards me and called me by my government name. I did not recognize her at first, but then I looked at her distinct mole which made her look Latina even though she's a regular half African American half white light skin and I instantly froze. This woman was with some dirty-looking dreadhead and he was around the corner of the wall so it was just me and her and I had an awkward ass conversation with her. It was super awkward and I was shaking, I usually know how to talk to females, but she's the oneitis. We talked about the old job, if people still talked "trash" about her, and then there was a period of silence where I couldn't muster up what the fuck to say, and I feel like I said something that could've rubbed her the wrong way. It ended with an awkward fist pump or bump and her saying, "well if you want to see me again, I goto this gym usually". I used to work with her but she got fired because she got in a random ass fight so it's been a year since I last saw her. She always sent me signals but I ignored them cause I'm autistic and nervous around her, and her brother is a level 99 YN and I don't want to get set up. I promised myself if I ever ran into her again I'd ask for her phone number or Instagram but I was too scared of doing that in front of that random dreadhead so I lowkey just froze as I was unprepared to conversate with anyone, let alone her. Over the year that I haven't seen her, she grew a lot of hair and got a fat ass, she used to be flat but now it's fat. I just grew dreads a cheap looking goatee and lost about 15 pounds over the year, I feel like she is out of my league now but she gives off bop vibes lowkey. I have failed myself, I have failed my dreams, and I have not exceeded my expectations when running into her again. I will forever be incel because of this.

It’s a CIA agent working for the government that’s why she knew your name they are gangstalking you

• +1
Reactions: mfk