Random autistic Thought whilst on break

6PSLcel

6PSLcel

You will not prevent me from reaching Agartha!
Should I dress up as Michael myers (not the mod) for Halloween and just walk around in the busy streets?

Mikes whole Schtick is basically just the fact he’s tall init ?

• JFL
Reactions: lestoa
Should I dress up as Michael myers (not the mod) for Halloween and just walk around in the busy streets?

drees up as the mod instead tbh

embrace being a curry

Dress up as one of these subhumans here

• JFL
Reactions: GlamourPursuer and 6PSLcel
@StepanovMogs thoughts ?

• +1
Reactions: StepanovMogs
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel and flippasav
are you lanklet or bloatlord?

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel
Not lanky, not bloated, imagine a tallfag with ffmi of 21.5
miss me with that nerd shit, give me a visual representation not some arbitrary number

• +1
miss me with that nerd shit, give me a visual representation not some arbitrary number
imagine David laid (unfrauded leaked pics of him) but with like 10 kilos more of fat on

• +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
imagine David laid (unfrauded leaked pics of him) but with like 10 kilos more of fat on
you could do the cosplay if you wear multiple layers then, he's a rather bulky guy

• +1
you could do the cosplay if you wear multiple layers then, he's a rather bulky guy
Yeah I’m thinking by then I’ll be on trt anyways, plus shoulder pads and a large hoodie under it and ofc shoe lifts since I’m only 6’5 and that nigga is 6’7 lore wise

• So Sad
@StepanovMogs thoughts ?
good idea. i’ll come and dress up as jason or freddy kruger. we can scare the shit out of a bunch of little kids

• JFL
Too normie. Try Art the Clown cosplay instead, dark triad af
Getting ready for halloween art the clown quickly became a v0 02lqqn27e6w91

• +1
Yeah I’m thinking by then I’ll be on trt anyways, plus shoulder pads and a large hoodie under it and ofc shoe lifts since I’m only 6’5 and that nigga is 6’7 lore wise
it's brutal how everyone is starting to wear shoe lifts
even normies irl, do you think they're worth buying?

• +1
it's brutal how everyone is starting to wear shoe lifts
even normies irl, do you think they're worth buying?
Absolutely, take advantage of it now since like you just said normies are getting on the train and soon it will become the new normal, also small tip don’t wear airforces especially airforces and shoe lifts, ur knees will hurt so fucking much

Absolutely, take advantage of it now since like you just said normies are getting on the train and soon it will become the new normal, also small tip don’t wear airforces especially airforces and shoe lifts, ur knees will hurt so fucking much
i've worn airforces for a while and never had that, it's probably just your height.

whats the max height shoe lift you can wear? if i use a 1.5 inch i can reach 6'1

• +1
i've worn airforces for a while and never had that, it's probably just your height.

whats the max height shoe lift you can wear? if i use a 1.5 inch i can reach 6'1
0.5 to 1 inches for normie shoes

1 to 1.5 in something high top like converse or high top jordans

1.5+ you’d need boots

• So Sad
why is ur avi a picture of me also

• +1

then scare someone and get shot