random debunking and facts about looksmax stuff

EPICTETVS

EPICTETVS

Iron
-being obese like in the photo of the 30% and more, drastically reduces penis size definitively even if you lose weight afterwards. fat people all have a micropenis.

-steroids are the worst thing for your face. water retention, acne, accelerated aging. Here are the consequences of taking them for 1 year for exemple
Screenshot 2024 10 15 00 50 26 91 50ef9f5a0f3fc24b6f0ffc8843167fe4
Screenshot 2024 10 15 00 50 37 47 50ef9f5a0f3fc24b6f0ffc8843167fe4

-invisalign works, but you have to wear a retainer afterward, otherwise the teeth shift back to their original position.

-long hair >>>> everything else.
4c hair is disgusting, curly perm is better when hair stops growing.

-kojic acid is a cope.
hydroquinone can cause burns; mequinol is a milder version of it.
monobenzone only works well if your skin is already somewhat light.

the three I just mentioned can be bought on Alibaba in powder or pure crystal form to mix with a neutral cream and tretinoin.

if you don't want to use a blender, mix the powder with water and then pour it with the rest. For crystals, you need to heat them in a pan so they turn into liquid.
expose yourself to heat to open the pores before use and use a back applicator.
you can just do some cardio, or take a hot shower and use a towel.

-oral supplements are a cope.

-your testosterone levels can be influenced by your habits, but your genetics have a max limit, so even with an optimized lifestyle, you'll never have the test production of a guy with 10 pairs of balls, because the body will naturally produce estrogen to compensate.

-there's a big difference between being an ogre and being masculine.

-bodybuilding is a low IQ sport, it's super easy to get lean and muscular in 3 years without a restrictive diet.

-pull-up are cope, but dips are good. for the leg just do squat and if you have time some leg curl.
don’t take any breaks, do an infinite dropset. Example of my push workout: max dips with 24 kg, then max dips with 20 kg... I keep lowering the weight until I’m completely unassisted without stopping. Then I go to the chest press machine and do a dropset until the weight is too light, followed by push-ups from the hardest variation to the easiest. I finish with a vertical press, like an overhead press. In total, I do 300 reps in the session. Once I hit 300, I stop and go home. I don’t do tricep isolation. The session takes 40-50 minutes

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Acne Victim and NZb6Air
You can help me complete it, but no BS

• Ugh..
Reactions: NZb6Air
-being obese like in the photo of the 30% and more, drastically reduces penis size definitively even if you lose weight afterwards. fat people all have a micropenis.

-steroids are the worst thing for your face. water retention, acne, accelerated aging. Here are the consequences of taking them for 1 year for exemple
View attachment 3238705 View attachment 3238706

-your testosterone levels can be influenced by your habits, but your genetics have a max limit, so even with an optimized lifestyle, you'll never have the test production of a guy with 10 pairs of balls, because the body will naturally produce estrogen to compensate.

-bodybuilding is a low IQ sport, it's super easy to get lean and muscular in 3 years without a restrictive diet.

-pull-up are cope, but dips are good. for the leg just do squat and if you have time some leg curl.
don’t take any breaks, do an infinite dropset. Example of my push workout: max dips with 24 kg, then max dips with 20 kg... I keep lowering the weight until I’m completely unassisted without stopping. Then I go to the chest press machine and do a dropset until the weight is too light, followed by push-ups from the hardest variation to the easiest. I finish with a vertical press, like an overhead press. In total, I do 300 reps in the session. Once I hit 300, I stop and go home. I don’t do tricep isolation. The session takes 40-50 minutes
Explain why not take testosterone to treat low t people? Why oral supplements are cope?what can you do about having smaller balls? What's the difference between ogre and masculine looking person? Why bodybuilding is cope but training isn't?

-invisalign works, but you have to wear a retainer afterward, otherwise the teeth shift back to their original position.

-kojic acid is a cope.

the three I just mentioned can be bought on Alibaba in powder or pure crystal form to mix with a neutral cream and tretinoin.

if you don't want to use a blender, mix the powder with water and then pour it with the rest. For crystals, you need to heat them in a pan so they turn into liquid.

Tldr: don't be obese ,no steroids ,grow your hair and perm , monobenzone for skin lightening ,no gym ,no supplements, train without weights

-kojic acid is a cope.

cool thread

Explain why not take testosterone to treat low t people? Why oral supplements are cope?what can you do about having smaller balls? What's the difference between ogre and masculine looking person? Why bodybuilding is cope but training isn't?
-steroids and TRT are different.

-the dosages of the molecules are low, and the body doesn't use all the nutrients from the supplements.

-semen retention

-being masculine simply means having well-developed bone mass like Safir or Andrew Huberman, doesn't necessarily mean being ugly.
an ogre is when there is an excess somewhere, generally in terms of muscle mass and fat or beard. Masculin(Greg MMA) Ogre(Aurelien Lejeune)

-bodybuilding is not a cope; it’s just that many men invest too much effort when the only two mechanisms gaining muscle and losing fat are simple to understand. I never said you shouldn't train with weights; bodyweight exercises can lead to stagnation. Read carefully what I’m writing; I even say that you should do dropsets to progress faster.

-steroids and TRT are different.

-the dosages of the molecules are low, and the body doesn't use all the nutrients from the supplements.

-semen retention

-being masculine simply means having well-developed bone mass like Safir or Andrew Huberman, doesn't necessarily mean being ugly.
an ogre is when there is an excess somewhere, generally in terms of muscle mass and fat or beard. Masculin(Greg MMA) Ogre(Aurelien Lejeune)

-bodybuilding is not a cope; it’s just that many men invest too much effort when the only two mechanisms gaining muscle and losing fat are simple to understand. I never said you shouldn't train with weights; bodyweight exercises can lead to stagnation. Read carefully what I’m writing; I even say that you should do dropsets to progress faster.

If the dosages are low why don't you overdose? How can semen retention increase balls size? Bonemass depends on genetics Saafir is a good example of genetics even Jeremy meeks and his brother have fairly the same bone mass and muscles

If the dosages are low why don't you overdose? How can semen retention increase balls size? Bonemass depends on genetics Saafir is a good example of genetics even Jeremy meeks and his brother have fairly the same bone mass and muscles
-Overdosing is not cost-effective and doesn't even provide a feeling of satisfaction; the effects are hardly noticeable. Just eat meat and some carbs, braaah the rest is secondary when it comes to diet

-the accumulation of semen

-I didn't say the opposite.

-Overdosing is not cost-effective and doesn't even provide a feeling of satisfaction; the effects are hardly noticeable. Just eat meat and some carbs, braaah the rest is secondary when it comes to diet

-the accumulation of semen

-I didn't say the opposite.
Not every person is able to eat meat everyday , supplements are easier , semen retention for how long to increase the balls size?