Random foid ego -mentalcel

TheBrownOne

TheBrownOne

Zephir
Today I was gymmaxing as usual and I was doing some wrist curls (cope) and was looking at myself in the mirror when I noticed a pretty cute girl looking directly at me and smirking. It's a pretty wide mirror and I was off to the sideish so why was she doing it? I'm 99% sure that she was doing it to give me some kind of encouragement or some shit by thinking "oh its a girl, I better try my hardest" but in reality it really pissed me off.
I walked by her after and we made eye contact for a few secs and I squinted to look menacing. Totally mogged her and her friend

Really annoys me when people see someone mid in the gym and try to help them out by ego checking them

Was I being a mentalcel or does this happen to others?

• Woah
Reactions: try2beme
This has never happened to me

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
Was I being a mentalcel or does this happen to others?
no im pretty sure all NT people post on .org when they make eye contact with foids

• JFL
Reactions: cutie_pie, Primalsplit, Icon and 1 other person
Def happens, I usually just jut my jaw and anglefraud so I maxillamog everyone around, then I turn around and make contact with whoever is looking at me, hitting them with my perfectioned psl god stare. They usually break contact and go back to whatever they were doing. I guess it works

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and TheBrownOne
Bro got an IOI and his schizophrenia turned it into a demeaning attack on his motivations and overall character 💀

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and Icon
Def happens, I usually just jut my jaw and anglefraud so I maxillamog everyone around, then I turn around and make contact with whoever is looking at me, hitting them with my perfectioned psl god stare. They usually break contact and go back to whatever they were doing. I guess it works
Glad I'm not the only one who frauds like an autist in da gym 👺

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
She prolly liked you, women avoid eye contact like the plague with dudes they don't like

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Primalsplit
Glad I'm not the only one who frauds like an autist in da gym 👺
I also take advantage of the environment I'm situated in. Since it's a gym, I can stand in my tiptoes gaining 3 extra inches, without looking weird with the excuse of training calves. These 3 inches are key for my sexual success

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and Gaygymmaxx
I also take advantage of the environment I'm situated in. Since it's a gym, I can stand in my tiptoes gaining 3 extra inches, without looking weird with the excuse of training calves. These 3 inches are key for my sexual success
Holy high iq

Very sane response to a girl checking you out

• +1
Reactions: cutie_pie
Brag thread

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit