Random girls smiling at me

Dwarfmaxxer

Dwarfmaxxer

Don’t care Dn read
Do they like me or am I overthinking this and they are just being friendly human beings to me

only ioi is p in v

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 245, william, Deleted member 3328 and 4 others
i am struggling to find my ask

but on a real note chances are she is being polite lol

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart and Dwarfmaxxer
i am struggling to find my ask

but on a real note chances are she is being polite lol
F in chat btw I can tell they aren’t a fake smile Cos their whole face smiles if you understand what I mean

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
No, they do it in order to taunt you.

Another Chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 3328
Bruh she just held a door open for me and when we locked eyes smiled

That is extremly emasculating. Did you accept it though? Did you pass that threshold?

That is extremly emasculating. Did you accept it though? Did you pass that threshold?
What you mean emasculating we were walking opposite ways and she held a door open for me jfl

How is it emasculating? It's a girl doing what she was made to do. Hold doors open for men.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061 and Dwarfmaxxer
How is it emasculating? It's a girl doing what she was made to do. Hold doors open for men.

What you mean emasculating we were walking opposite ways and she held a door open for me jfl

A female should never open a door for a man. She has no right to do such thing in the first place. She should not even be there. That is beyond emasculating. As a grown up man you should be able to use the door by yourself. You are not a toddler.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: fukmylyf and stuckneworleans
A female should never open a door for a man. She has no right to do such thing in the first place. She should not even be there. That is beyond emasculating. As a grown up man you should be able to use the door by yourself. You are not a toddler.
Jfl shut up you basement dwelling fagit she got to the door first just because the only door you open is the fridge door to shove your fat face with comfort foods to make up with the lack of father presence growing up

F in chat btw I can tell they aren’t a fake smile Cos their whole face smiles if you understand what I mean
bro just walk up to them

this is how you find out if it’s genuine tbh, my first IOI that i did something about was just a girl who asked me to get in a picture with her friends

you have to approach unless you’re 6’2 chadlite+

• +1
Reactions: Dwarfmaxxer
Jfl shut up you basement dwelling fagit she got to the door first just because the only door you open is the fridge door to shove your fat face with comfort foods to make up with the lack of father presence growing up

You have been brutally emasculated by a female. Now you need to start to inject testosterone directly into your veins in order to recover. I never accept it, if a female want to open the door. I just wait in front of the door and if a female is behind me, I close the door right in front of her eyes.

bro just walk up to them

this is how you find out if it’s genuine tbh, my first IOI that i did something about was just a girl who asked me to get in a picture with her friends

you have to approach unless you’re 6’2 chadlite+
Well I’m 6,2 chadlite so err although my social standing isn’t too high in college so maybe that could be a reason
You have been brutally emasculated by a female. Now you need to start to inject testosterone directly into your veins in order to recover. I never accept it, if a female want to open the door. I just wait in front of the door and if a female is behind me, I close the door right in front of her eyes.
Title

Well I’m 6,2 chadlite so err although my social standing isn’t too high in college so maybe that could be a reason

Title
cope bro

if you’re a true 6 psl and 6’2 and i am guessing white you would have slayed by now lol

stop being high inhib if it’s true though

cope bro

if you’re a true 6 psl and 6’2 and i am guessing white you would have slayed by now lol

stop being high inhib if it’s true though
Oh oops I thought chadlite was 5.5 psl and I’m just below that

she laughed because u are ugly

Oh oops I thought chadlite was 5.5 psl and I’m just below that
are you a virgin

if you are you’re probably cucking yourself

pm pics if u like

They want your cock in their mouths

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
It’s enough for a warm approach

Pietro: another chad, kys

Really fuck maybe I’ll try it with that cute jb

if it was an IOI you would be balls deep in her rn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
Do they like me or am I overthinking this and they are just being friendly human beings to me
they are smiling at the chad who is a foot taller than you and standing behind you

• JFL
Reactions: Catawampus
Smiles are cope. Bitches smile at damn near everyone to ease tension.

If your dick aint in her she dont like you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
they are smiling at the chad who is a foot taller than you and standing behind you
That moment when you realise I’m taller and better look than you bloatcel

That moment when you realise I’m taller and better look than you bloatcel
how tall are you?

and i don't care if you are taller than me or better looking

but i will tell you right now

i am fatter than you are

how tall are you?

and i don't care if you are taller than me or better looking

but i will tell you right now

i am fatter than you are
188 cm and a 21 inch bideltoid