Random JB stalked and harassed me at school today

D

Deleted member 16456

Nigger
So if you are familiar with my threads you would know that I am a JB magnet of sorts. Anyways, today a random JB added me on snapchat via search. If you are clueless as to how snapchat works: when someone adds you by search the need to type your username practically word by word. After adding me she then proceeded to send me a snap video of her walking around the hallway perpendicular to my class (study hall). I began to panic and was like wtf? She then texts me begging to come outside and see her and I was like no, send face first pls. I then saw her face and was like oh ok, not bad. 4/10 white jb worth the slay. Now back to snapchat. I asked if the other psl 5.5 white JB wanting to fuck me that I had been previously talking to if she had known who this chick was and she said yes. I asked her as to why had the bitch added me and she said: “idk”. Later that day apparently I had passed the girl in the library on my way to lunch and had not seen her. At lunch I open my phone to read a text from the JB stalking me, and it read something on the lines of: “Omg you’re so fine... I wanna talk with you in person” (not word for word, just off of memory). Fast forward a few hours and she is begging to see me and I am like wtf but I kinda want to fuck so I stay passive and let the bitch do the barking. She wants to go to a school preprally and hold my hand and at this point in time she asked what I had for last period. I told her and she kept insisting on a more concrete place to meet with her. After my final hour is finsihed It is time to leave to go home. I walk approx 0.3m (1ft) out the door when the JB and a random friend of her confronts me and basically forces me to follow them to the gym for the prep rally. I saw the bitches face; her face was fat and compressed like an m&m chocolate candy that an obese geriatric had been sitting on for decades, digusting. She was also around 5’2, which added to the list of apparent falios. I panicked, I did not want to be seen with this genetic disaster, it would also ruin my chances I had with the 5.5 psl JB that wants to fuck me and go to prom with me tomorrow. I ran away like a giga autist with dozen of kids in the hallway getting a load of my sperg episode. Afterwards she kept asking where I had went and I said I had to go to work. The JB I had wanted to fuck heard about the incident and asked how it went, I responded with: “ She was shorter than I expected... She was forcing me to chill with her.”. Fuck.

Last edited:
teles

• JFL
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
Don’t even say tales from the basement nigge i have evidence

ABA98DF5 1501 40C0 97C8 123B891C9F83

Dn rd bro space your paragraphs out more

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840