Random qt chink i met in a bar 4 weeks ago comimg over to suck my soul out through my cock

Britcel

Britcel

Banned
 20200114 192940

20200114 193028

20200114 193103

She doesn't speak any English but does she need to? The answer is no.

• JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad and PenileFacialSurgery
C603120F ABA4 42E9 A105 182A59663883

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583, Deleted member 1464, ElliotRodgerJr and 1 other person
D580230C 0F1E 4979 A55A 063C5399D6BB
EF2F675A CFC6 42F9 80BE AC149A651C28
3D3FC492 3E3B 4D24 854C A4A9A4A80BD1
C5640697 B179 4538 8AF6 4813628E92DD

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, ElliotRodgerJr and BigBiceps
me when i see another boring text message thread

7gJEk2.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slayer, didntreadlol, Drugs and 3 others
gentle laughter

• +1
Reactions: Slayer, BigBiceps and turkproducer
This might be the caliber of asian women you can get but don't project ur failures onto me thnx man

I will have this bitch gently screaming
never touched an asian girl because i’m not attracted to them. only ever spoke to white girls but i’d like an arab or med girl

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
me when i see another boring text message thread

7gJEk2.gif
Snapchat is blocked in china mang :feelswah:
never touched an asian girl because i’m not attracted to them. only ever spoke to white girls but i’d like an arab or med girl
Keep coping, you will be attracted to girls of any race if they are gl enough

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and turkproducer
Great thread!
gentle laughter

(gentle crying)

• JFL
Reactions: Britcel
Lots of girls say it in Chinese text here, guess its one of those feminine teehee things
That's weird man. Must be lost in translation

小哥哥 pls give me white cummies

gentle cringe

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy, Drugs and Deleted member 1464
@Britcel remember me? Your good buddy Penile

I saw your dick

Imagine bragging about slaying chinks as a white dude.

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
Slay count in China thus far?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583
9 in 4 months in china while being white :lul: :lul:
To be fair I'm not here on holiday, I work: leave at 6:30am home by 6:30pm every weekday

Like I said there's 2 I've slayed many times so I often will have both or one of them most weekends

although im not in china now ive been talking to gook qts on tinder. cant imagine what it would be like to actually be in china or japan.

To be fair I'm not here on holiday, I work: leave at 6:30am home by 6:30pm every weekday

Like I said there's 2 I've slayed many times so I often will have both or one of them most weekends
How many matches are you getting on TanTan/tinder?

SEA theory confirmed once again

How many matches are you getting on TanTan/tinder?
I deleted tinder a couple of weeks ago (gonna remake it for my short stay at home next couple of weeks) but I had around 80-110 matches. I barely used it last couple of months but my first 3 slays here were from Tinder.

I've had a lot of girls also receptive to meet but I've ghosted due to either not being bothered or I'm doing something the day they want to see me

I deleted tinder a couple of weeks ago (gonna remake it for my short stay at home next couple of weeks) but I had around 80-110 matches. I barely used it last couple of months but my first 3 slays here were from Tinder.

I've had a lot of girls also receptive to meet but I've ghosted due to either not being bothered or I'm doing something the day they want to see me
80 per day? Fuaaaaa giga chad

80 per day? Fuaaaaa giga chad
No lmfao, I got like 50 likes on my first day then they slowly came in over a few weeks.

My city is a bit of a backwater, it's not so developed and the number of girls on Tinder is very limited. My housemates went through tinder in our city distance limit and there were about 1000 girls total

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
No lmfao, I got like 50 likes on my first day then they slowly came in over a few weeks.

My city is a bit of a backwater, it's not so developed and the number of girls on Tinder is very limited. My housemates went through tinder in our city distance limit and there were about 1000 girls total
Ah neat, I got 500 matches in one week in Beijing. On TanTan I’d get more, 100-120 per day. I wonder how many of those girls are actually DTF though

Did she suck you OP? Or she passed the coronavirus?