random slut online sent this.

Enlil

Enlil

murder
>Small peen is better doesn't hurt you. Makes a man grind on your clit more the g spot is only a few inches inside a woman. The big dick thing is just race mixing prophaghanda. European men are perfect for European women. The only reason blacks would have a bigger one is because their women are morbidly obease and to make it easier to rape. They evolved to rape and their women have big asses as a way to make it harder for them to be raped.

thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster

Pics or didn't happen

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
Keep coping

OP is african they got bbc

Some women like smaller, but everyone would rather be bigger

"Small" for a woman is under 7 inches. Never forget this. Just like "ugly" is sub 8.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: didntreadlol, Vitruvian, Dogs and 1 other person
some redpill coper wrote this

no woman uses that terminology

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563
Legit theory.Women were running so developed big asses to make it harder to penetrate :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: LookistWorld
Legit theory.Women were running so developed big asses to make it harder to penetrate :feelskek:
I think it's because they had bigger dicks so big asses serves evolutionary purpose as cushion

bro its true small penor is best , ask all the girls i fucked

I don't need someone that's super handsome teehee I'll settle for someone like Brad Pitt teehee

Didn't read. But having a large penis in both length and girth, makes quickie sex unenjoyable for most women. Slightly above average is best for most girls.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Enlil
The fact that 'she' didn't distinguish between girth and length leads me discount everything said. Though the theory of having a big ass making harder to rape is very interesting.

• +1
Reactions: Enlil