Unfixable subhuman
Yubo slayer :

Chico :

D48040AC 7E74 4A82 83C5 F44858E4F954

he looks morphed

if that's what he actually looks like irl then holy shit, teramogger

still Chico though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1400, Deleted member 5818, Entschuldigung and 1 other person
Chico ofc

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift
he looks morphed

still Chico though
Last 2 pics have an Instagram filter.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9048
20200719 152927

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Dionysus, Deleted member 4645, Deleted member 5891 and 1 other person
he looks morphed

still Chico though
you're used to low standards then because everyone on this forum is ugly af.
the "yubo slayer" is a normal healthy looking guy. 50 years ago there were plenty young teens who looked like that. I still see guys who look good every day.
just look at girls in your daily life. they all look good right? it's just us guys who somehow all degenerated in looks. we are naturally supposed to look somewhat similar to these "Chads".

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nautica, Deleted member 5891, RecessedPrettyboy and 2 others
the "yubo slayer" is a normal healthy looking guy. 50 years ago there were plenty young teens who looked like that. I still see guys who look good every day.
just look at girls in your daily life. they all look good right? it's just us guys who somehow all degenerated in looks. we are naturally supposed to look somewhat similar to these "Chads".
Lol what is this gigacope

most ppl are average u idiot

• +1
You are the most retarded human being I have ever laid my eyes upon.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Over and lifestyle21873
i was gonna reply seriously but there is too much stupidity in this post for me to even bother

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818, recessed, Taylorswift and 1 other person
i was gonna reply seriously but there is too much stupidity in this post for me to even bother
Muh most people 50 years ago were insanely
Goodlooking and somehow every girl is gl

• +1
huge cope

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift and lifestyle21873
Lol what is this gigacope

most ppl are average u idiot
Yeah, in a normal natural world with healthy people the "yubo slayer" would be average. Average is supposed to equal good and healthy looks. These guys aren't even that special looking, they're just how all guys are supposed to look like. just because we are ugly as fuck doesn't mean these guys are some Gods...

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy and Taylorswift
People look their best today and whoever says otherwise is retarded.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and lifestyle21873
all you have to do to prove this guy wrong is look at any in color video of western cities one hundred years ago, you can go through the whole thing and dont see a single guy as good-looking as OP

• +1
Reactions: lifestyle21873
Yeah, in a normal natural world with healthy people the "yubo slayer" would be average. Average is supposed to equal good and healthy looks. These guys aren't even that special looking, they're just how all guys are supposed to look like. just because we are ugly as fuck doesn't mean these guys are some Gods...
just mew bro

• +1
Reactions: lifestyle21873
U are absolutely retarded

the guy in the pic is literally one in a million

I have never seen someone like him IRL

and wtf at average = good looks

If everyone was goodlooking then no one would be that, its called average for a reason = most people are average

• +1
of course you don't bother, because you're just another shitposter. one of the thousands on this forum. it's just filled with edgy teenagers who're sucking male model cocks on the daily. fuck this shit.

of course you don't bother, because you're just another shitposter. one of the thousands on this forum. it's just filled with edgy teenagers who're sucking male model cocks on the daily. fuck this shit.
Bro U are completely wrong

you are actually one of the few people I don't bother with because you're too far gone

it doesn't matter what anyone tells you you won't listen anyway

• +1
U are absolutely retarded

the guy in the pic is literally one in a million

I have never seen someone like him IRL

and wtf at average = good looks

If everyone was goodlooking then no one would be that, its called average for a reason = most people are average
one in a million? yeah, I'm the retarded one of course. have you ever been to a fucking high school or college? it won't take you long to find someone equally attractive. whatever. end of discussion and have fun coping by thinking that these guys are some Gods while they're just what we as men are supposed to look like if we didn't get fucked up by puberty or horrible genes. these guys still get rejected by some beckies believe it or not.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1400
Highly frauded

• So Sad
I mog

• JFL