Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, rg1235, noobs and 1 other person
3) dogs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ICXCLuvr, bloomercel, shia.jihadist and 12 others
latinos

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and enchanted_elixir
they love bbc for some reason and ethnics with olive skin not like shitskin from what ive seen irl the best looking white girls

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, klip11, wishIwasSalludon and 5 others
they love bbc for some reason and ethnics with olive skin not like shitskin from what ive seen irl the best looking white girls
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Tell me you're kidding fam.:feelswat:

Tell me you're kidding fam.:feelswat:
the area i live the best looking white girls are either with white guys or guys who look like this
it confuses me too
i wish i was kidding

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: truthhurts and enchanted_elixir
the area i live the best looking white girls are either with white guys or guys who look like this
it confuses me too
i wish i was kidding
Non ghetto tyrones or htn hood dudes?

1. White: No need to explain

2. Arab: Men look exotic, and most Gigastacies who go for Chadullahs, tend to have come from a modelling environment. Where the idea of beauty has affected their mind. Similar to how PSLers prefer wider jaw women.. and society prefers "higher appeal", the models often date other models because of being in a PSL environment, where striking features are admired. Exotic features are exceptionally rare and striking for a Gigastacy (that is likely to reside in the West)

3. Latino: similar to white man, just slightly Native American too. For stacies this would be higher, as still a large chunk of them won't have been brought up in modelling industries, so would have appeal similar to general public.. that values Eurocentric features the most

4. Indian: similar to Arab, just less "exotic". Very attractive women btw, have virgin kinks. So they might also think of the good looking Indian as having slept around the least. Good looking Indians also have high PSL features. Often fucked by colouring at this level

5. Black: Stacies once again are more likely to go for Tyrones, but these Gigastacies/ Stacies who don't hold similar viewpoints on appeal (based on societal preferences/ social media) would go less for Tyrones

7. Asian: Asians are cool, but they lack the PSL ceilings other races have. They would not likely be able to attract a white gigastacy, that is very blackpilled

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes

2. Arab: Men look exotic, and most Gigastacies who go for Chadullahs, tend to have come from a modelling environment. Where the idea of beauty has affected their mind. Similar to how PSLers prefer wider jaw women.. and society prefers "higher appeal", the models often date other models because of being in a PSL environment, where striking features are admired. Exotic features are exceptionally rare and striking for a Gigastacy (that is likely to reside in the West)

3. Latino: similar to white man, just slightly Native American too. For stacies this would be higher, as still a large chunk of them won't have been brought up in modelling industries, so would have appeal similar to general public.. that values Eurocentric features the most

4. Indian: similar to Arab, just less "exotic". Very attractive women btw, have virgin kinks. So they might also think of the good looking Indian as having slept around the least. Good looking Indians also have high PSL features. Often fucked by colouring at this level

5. Black: Stacies once again are more likely to go for Tyrones, but these Gigastacies/ Stacies who don't hold similar viewpoints on appeal (based on societal preferences/ social media) would go less for Tyrones

7. Asian: Asians are cool, but they lack the PSL ceilings other races have. They would not likely be able to attract a white gigastacy, that is very blackpilled
I'd imagine 97% of white aryan gigastacies are whites only.

• +1
Reactions: ominion and greycel
I'd imagine 97% of white aryan gigastacies are whites only.
Actually I think they'd be open to other races ngl
But those that are white only, would be VERY STRONGLY white only

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: axttt_ and enchanted_elixir

see below
He's talking about white women, not squishy.

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Yeah ik
White gigastacies
Squishy dating preferences:

White
White passing arab
White passing Latino

Small gap

KPOPmaxxed asian

Big gap

Not human

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iblamechico, moredatesmorerapes, enchanted_elixir and 2 others
Squishy dating preferences:

White
White passing arab
White passing Latino

Small gap

KPOPmaxxed asian

Big gap

Not human
Im pretty sure Asian women would not go for Arabs number 2 man..
They'd deffo go for Latinos as they look more white (assuming we in the states where Latinos exist).

Then KPOPmaxxed, as squishy gigastacies, if they even exist, base their opinion on social media preferences, so would be swayed by clout.. also same race

Then Blacks, look at the hot Asian girls with rich, famous BBC in West

Then Arab
Then Indian

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Im pretty sure Asian women would not go for Arabs number 2 man..
They'd deffo go for Latinos as they look more white (assuming we in the states where Latinos exist).

Then KPOPmaxxed, as squishy gigastacies, if they even exist, base their opinion on social media preferences, so would be swayed by clout.. also same race

Then Blacks, look at the hot Asian girls with rich, famous BBC in West

Then Arab
Then Indian
Well they'd easily go for white passing arabs, or white/arab biracials that look white.

• JFL
Well they'd easily go for white passing arabs, or white/arab biracials that look white.
no conflict of interest @Xangsane ?? :feelshah:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it

4. Black
5. Asian
Last. Indian

White girls in America are generally not racist at all I've seen them simping over gl tall indian cashier here

I look Yemeni and am gl and white girls have given up pussy to me by pursuing me

European women especially British are white only tho

• +1
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes
White girls in America are generally not racist at all I've seen them simping over gl tall indian cashier here

I look Yemeni and am gl and white girls have given up pussy to me by pursuing me

European women especially British are white only tho
Would they want you to put a ring on their finger and have kids with you.
That is the question.

Would they want you to put a ring on their finger and have kids with you.
That is the question.
bhai you understand that there are more interracial couples now then ever
it is becoming more and more normalised to race mix every year

Latino above arab because they share religion and some americans still confused arabs with curries

Indian at the bottom
Asians above indians

Mulattos are no2 blacks and latinos no3

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: greycel and enchanted_elixir
bhai you understand that there are more interracial couples now then ever
it is becoming more and more normalised to race mix every year
:feelswat:

2. Latino (33% acceptance)
3. Black (8% acceptance)
4. Asian (8% acceptance)
5. MENA (5% acceptance)
6. Indian (4% acceptance)

Those numbers are likely lower because the woman you described has way better options than the average white woman.

• Hmm...
Reactions: enchanted_elixir

Users who are viewing this thread

Back