rank the 4 core tenants of facial attractiveness in terms of importance

axttt_

axttt_

shortcel
they are
- facial harmony (ratios and such)
- facial angularity
- sexual dimorphism
- features ( eyebrow density , nose bulbousness , skin etc)

personally my list goes
- harmony
- angularity
- dimorphism
- features

all insanely important ofc

• +1
Reactions: framemoggerr and gigell
its preference tbh when all go along with eachother, have 1 good area but not the other 3? you cant be more than ltn

its preference tbh when all go along with eachother, have 1 good area but not the other 3? you cant be more than ltn
yeah it is preference as i said they’re all insanely important just imo some matter a little more than others

yeah it is preference as i said they’re all insanely important just imo some matter a little more than others
the difference in which they matter is so small that it doesnt make a difference and they are all equally important

the difference in which they matter is so small that it doesnt make a difference and they are all equally important
i sort of disagree
i feel like if someone has insane harmony but lacks dimorphism they will still have appeal and be pretty good looking however someone with insane dimorphism and no harmony will look like an ugly ogre

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: likenesss and hybobu
1 Features
2 Angularity
3 Dimorphism
4 Harmony

• +1
Reactions: Usernames
Features> harmony>angularity> dimorphism

• +1
Reactions: axttt_
jfl at features last

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial
arent dimorphism and angularity basically the same thing
like dimorphic features like mandible / browridge etc are also components of angularity?

Angularity > features > dimorphism > harmony

• +1
Reactions: axttt_
like dimorphic features like mandible / browridge etc are also components of angularity?
No, angularity is sharpness, and dimorphism is male/female characteristics. Dimorphic characteristics are things that men have more on average

• +1
Reactions: Copeful and axttt_
jfl at features last
by features i don’t mean like ur overall eye area for example ur esr , ipd , pfl fall under your harmony
i mean things like eyebrows density , lip fullness , lip shape , eyebrow shape

but as i said they’re all really important but now that i think about it features > dimorphism

kind of but think of angularity more as ur facial leanness combined with ur bones
things like hollow cheeks a wide jaw etc contribute to angularity

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
u cant rank them, they all go along and u need everything of everything, i cba to explain it but i hope u get it

No, angularity is sharpness, and dimorphism is male/female characteristics. Dimorphic characteristics are things that men have more on average
right but since men should have sharper bone structure while women tend to have softer neotonous faces, doesnt that make angularity a component of dimorphism

right but since men should have sharper bone structure while women tend to have softer neotonous faces, doesnt that make angularity a component of dimorphism
but good looking women have good angularity too

• +1
JE is all that matters anyways

but good looking women have good angularity too
but that doesnt mean its universally ideal, since many prefer women with softer faces
whereas with men angularity like sharp jaw, cheekbones etc are almost universally preferred
i think that one chart showing the womens face being progressively more attractive from estrogen levels becomes softer while its the inverse for guys

but that doesnt mean its universally ideal, since many prefer women with softer faces
whereas with men angularity like sharp jaw, cheekbones etc are almost universally preferred
i think that one chart showing the womens face being progressively more attractive from estrogen levels becomes softer while its the inverse for guys
you could say this for guys too
some girls prefer more soft looking guys rather than guys with really chiseled faces
but you are kind of right in the sense that it ties in with dimorphism as it’s more important for men to be angular than it is for women

• +1