3004441 2488249 Screenshot 59 2

Latino

3493189 3654445 1
3493192 images   2023 06 27T203856368

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: KingCR7, Deleted member 16275, StrangerDanger and 10 others
Theres better looking whites than hexum tbh. Also guirao is 100% white, faber is mostly white too, meeks probably 60% white

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KingCR7, Deleted member 16275, Dystopian and 5 others
Theres better looking whites than hexum tbh. Also guirao is 100% white, faber is mostly white too, meeks probably 60% white

All the best looking men of each race have a ton of white features. To break the 6.5 psl mark you have to look somewhat white it seems. Brutal. Any words JBW experts @Debotra @Ai Impact @Nebula @WeiWei

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, garoupilled_, Deleted member 19453 and 9 others
White :

Black :

South Asian :

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: KingCR7, kyrre, Deleted member 16275 and 28 others
faber is russian jfl at putting him as middle eastwrn this is the best look MENA
Snapinstaapp 173525607 1264408437307566 222538486144496952 n 1080

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 24444, Deleted member 19453 and 3 others
failed thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453 and Jason Voorhees
The best looking curry is

John Abraham

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Jason Voorhees
"Black" guy is a mulatto, and all the other non-whites too have unusually European-like features, including the curry with light eyes jfl. Quite obvious what race is the most attractive by far. Heil Hitler, white power. o/

• +1
Reactions: 1966Ford, Heinrich Schmidt and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Jason Voorhees
no he isnt tho he is born in algeria and his name is OUSSAMA the runour ges half frwnch was started on .org
Idc about his name he's obviously mostly white

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and gribsufer1
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
You didn't pick the best looking guys of each race

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, jflsnowdzz and Jason Voorhees
he doesnt look whits at all he has very mena features hes just high psl
He'd pass in many european countries. He looks like a french man

• +1
central asian?

• +1
put up delli against any of these in a mog battle and i know whos coming on top.

Attachments

• alessandro-dellisola.jpg
    alessandro-dellisola.jpg
    183.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: kyrre and Jason Voorhees
It's not super unusual for North Africans, especially Algerians and Tunisians, to pass for Europeans. Those people really are North Africans, no need to doubt it, but still at the end of the day it goes to show that features mostly associated with Europeans mog.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Heinrich Schmidt, gribsufer1 and 1 other person
"Black" guy is a mulatto, and all the other non-whites too have unusually European-like features, including the curry with light eyes jfl. Quite obvious what race is the most attractive by far. Heil Hitler, white power. o/
Would you say these skulls are european too? I've noticed good looking dravidians and MENAs often seem to very caucasoid skulls. They basically look like white men covered in tar with more exotic soft features.

Images   2023 09 23T200922882
Images   2023 09 23T201154569

It's not super unusual for North Africans, especially Algerians and Tunisians, to pass for Europeans.
Cause they have european (french) genetics
21284 1502960718

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, 1966Ford, Heinrich Schmidt and 1 other person
Would you say these skulls are european too? I've noticed good looking dravidians and MENAs often seem to very caucasoid skulls. They basically look like white men covered in tar with more exotic soft features.

View attachment 2447539View attachment 2447541
Don't know, but the guy on the right could obviously be European judging by this photo alone.

• +1
Cause they have european (french) genetics
View attachment 2447545
No they don't, they're just Berbers, mostly lighty skinned Caucasoids. Why on earth would people look entirely different on each side of the Mediterranean? There's no reason why you should go from Sicily to Tunisia and suddenly find entirely different looking people. I'm not saying Sicilians and Tunisians look the same, just that there is some overlap obviously.

• +1
Reactions: Staceymaxxing, 1966Ford, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
hed pass in southern europe not france since frecnh are wasp

• +1
replace ‘latino’ with med lol

guirao probably has close to zero native south american admixture

many argentinians are just straight up meds from spain. in brazil, that’s harder to find. most ppl have at least some amerindian in them.

• +1
Reactions: fuse, garoupilled_, 1966Ford and 3 others
No they don't, they're just Berbers, mostly lighty skinned Caucasoids. Why on earth would people look entirely different on each side of the Mediterranean? There's no reason why you should go from Sicily to Tunisia and suddenly find entirely different looking people. I'm not saying Sicilians and Tunisians look the same, just that there is some overlap obviously.
my algerian dad has christian bales mouth area

• +1
Its not a coincidence that a guy from a french colony looks very french. Sure theres overlap but they dont look white
hed pass in southern europe not france since frecnh are wasp
He looks whiter than crisick

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Guba
Its not a coincidence that a guy from a french colony looks very french. Sure theres overlap but they dont look white

He looks whiter than crisick
crisick is white in mumbai

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and cytoplasm
black (if he wasnt a skullcel) > south asian > white > middle eastern > asian > latino

• +1
Don't know, but the guy on the right could obviously be European judging by this photo alone.
Yes he has a german mother. He doesn't look fully white imo. He looks kinda exotic hard to describe his pheno but you can tell he is a foreigner.

Download 35
Images   2023 09 23T202740735

Im judging using mixed people as their own race so guys like meeks dont count as black and so theyre mixed and also mexican casitzos 3/4 white are in the 3/4 white category

1. Mixed but 3/4 white
I think the touch of tan in their skin and a some ethnic features such as darker eyebrows or bigger lips look good

2. White
The base for the modern beauty standard no explanation needed

3 Mixed half white
A bit too many ethnic features if theyre half black, could easily be tied for 2 if they are mixed with another race tho

4. Middle eastern
Good amount of european ratios and features, i think the darker hair and brows are a good plus and the colouring is usually good. But the darker eyes and generally large noses are a failo

5. South asian(tied)
Still a decent amount of european ratios but generally alot darker colouring is a failo, Some south asians like a percentage of north indians may be higher but generally here

5. Latinos(tied)
Not talking about castizos like i said or people or overwhelmingly majority european ancestry like chico. Good amount of european features and ratios, darker colouring is a failo and from what ive seen online they just look weird, but theres not alot of latinos where i live so im not super impartial putting their here for lack of info

6. Asians
Good colouring but lack of european facial features and ratios and non robust facial structure are huge failo. Still not too bad because of colouring

7. Black
Most people predicted this, lowest amount of european facial features and ratios, darkest colouring

SMV wise this list is completely different since blacks have fine smv in the us, asians if pale have kpop halo middle easterns and indians have streetshitter/ terrorist stigma ect ect. But based solely on physical attractiveness i think this lists is solid.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KingCR7 and Jason Voorhees
nigga posted the most white passing guy of each racial group

also who even sits around and comes up with this sort of hobby ranking guys from different races....
sounds like shit females do on wattpad

• JFL
nigga posted the most white passing guy of each racial group

also who even sits around and comes up with this sort of hobby ranking guys from different races....
sounds like shit females do on wattpad
. Trying to generate some traffic and putting on a show to all these zoo visitors. You know how topics of race gets all the boys fired up and excited 🔥 🔥

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yliaster, 1966Ford and DelonLover1999
1. Mixed but 3/4 white
I think the touch of tan in their skin and a some ethnic features such as darker eyebrows or bigger lips look good
I'm half white and this description fits me very well.

3/4 white looks straight up white

Stop the white supremacy

Subhumancurrycel>badg69>brahminboss>Sidharth Malhotra=Ahaan Pandey>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>asian>white>south asian>black>latino>middle eastern

Last edited:
  • +1
I'm half white and this description fits me very well.

3/4 white looks straight up white

Stop the white supremacy
Muh anecdotes, The facts is the current beauty standard is literally white. Im not even white myself im just not a coper. And anyway by my example i mean guys that look like meeks, fully european facial structure except for his big lips and skin that any white guy could get with a spray tan

• +1
Reactions: 1966Ford
black (if he wasnt a skullcel) > south asian > white > middle eastern > asian > latino
Explain to me "The God Delusion" by Richard Dawkins brother

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
JFL at picking the whitest looking ethnics of each race.

Muh anecdotes, The facts is the current beauty standard is literally white. Im not even white myself im just not a coper. And anyway by my example i mean guys that look like meeks, fully european facial structure except for his big lips and skin that any white guy could get with a spray tan
I AM HALF WHITE AND MY ETHNIC FEATURES ARE MY NATURAL TAN, LIPS, BROWS, THICK HAIR AND EYELASHES.

FUCK OFF WITH YOUR SUPREMACY.

I AM HALF WHITE AND MY ETHNIC FEATURES ARE MY NATURAL TAN, LIPS, BROWS, THICK HAIR AND EYELASHES.

FUCK OFF WITH YOUR SUPREMACY.
And these aren't white facial features.

FUCK OFF.

can u check pm?

• +1