886374A3 1CE2 4653 B391 FD29CD350CAC

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
Morph looks retarded ngl tbh

• +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension, Chadeep, Banderacell and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension, Banderacell, 6.5PSL and 1 other person
The first one looks good but a little bit ethnic,the other one looks like an blackpilled alien to manipulate humans to think he is a chad

1. Cameron Alborzian:
6 PSL. Long midface, too full lips and 1:1 philtrum to chin ratio holds him back from 7+ PSL.

2. Ramirez:
7 PSL. Too high nasolabial angle, rotten teeth, slightly rounded and short ramus and lack of collagen are his defects.

3. Drago:
7.25 PSL. Skull too big, wide and brick-like, lightly thin lips and slightly shorter than ideal ramus are the reason why he looks low class compared to people like Gandy or Hexum.

4. Morph:
Technically 5 PSL but short midface cartoon blasted with uncanny features, looks like a squared off Bogdanoff. People would laught at him in real life due to how ridiculous he looks. Good face for a freak circus worker but not for high appeal to females.

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry and Deleted member 18840
morph look like god bro wtf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18568
Morph looks retarded ngl tbh

Kinda agree tbf no IRL appeal but that’s what you get with morphs I think. If this person existed his candids would look a lot more normal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
1. Cameron Alborzian:
6 PSL. Long midface, too full lips and 1:1 philtrum to chin ratio holds him back from 7+ PSL.

2. Ramirez:
7 PSL. Too high nasolabial angle, rotten teeth, slightly rounded and short ramus and lack of collagen are his defects.

3. Drago:
7.25 PSL. Skull too big, wide and brick-like, lightly thin lips and slightly shorter than ideal ramus are the reason why he looks low class compared to people like Gandy or Hexum.

4. Morph:
Technically 5 PSL but short midface cartoon blasted with uncanny features, looks like a squared off Bogdanoff. People would laught at him in real life due to how ridiculous he looks. Good face for a freak circus worker but not for high appeal to females.
Lmao your description of the morph got me hahah. No IRL appeal but I think objectively perfect

Lmao your description of the morph got me hahah. No IRL appeal but I think objectively perfect

Morph looks like Curlyheadjames with straight hair and a tan.

Morph looks like Curlyheadjames with straight hair and a tan.
Lmao not far off tbh. Agreed I think it’s the lips that make him look too pretty boy for some people, but I personally think full lips are ideal, most men don’t have them

Lmao not far off tbh. Agreed I think it’s the lips that make him look too pretty boy for some people, but I personally think full lips are ideal, most men don’t have them

This are the ideal lips IMO:

Max henhappel

Notice the fullness and all around eveness compared to the mouth width, the even oral fissure and the mouth width itself, around 1.6-1.65 times the nose width. The morph looks retarded compared to him, because the lips are too full and uneven. Same for the rest of the features, which are unrealistic to the point of being comical.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Enfant terrible, bwrauycnee and Deleted member 18568
This are the ideal lips IMO:

View attachment 1681337

Notice the fullness and all around eveness compared to the mouth width, the even oral fissure and the mouth width itself, around 1.6-1.65 times the nose width. The morph looks retarded compared to him, because the lips are too full and uneven. Same for the rest of the features, which are unrealistic to the point of being comical.
You make a good argument tbf mate. Personally I don’t think he looks much different from Cameron A in terms of canny-ness and is defo no more canny than Drago imo. Agree to disagree

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood
You make a good argument tbf mate. Personally I don’t think he looks much different from Cameron A in terms of canny-ness and is defo no more canny than Drago imo. Agree to disagree

I was talking only about his lips/mouth area. In general he looks a bit uncanny because of his slighlty narrow jaw, recessed chin and low pfl. He would look insane with that fixed IMO.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
I swear you fags rating over men no different to woman reading magazines with feet in the air talking about who is hotter fucking turbo fags

Yeah I see that. What’s PFL?

I was talking only about his lips/mouth area. In general he looks a bit uncanny because of his slighlty narrow jaw, recessed chin and low pfl. He would look insane with that fixed IMO.
Yeah I see that. What’s PFL?

Jfl at that forum autists
"First looks good but too full lips"
"He looks ok"

Literally one of the highest appeal Chads I have seen on this rotter hellhole, insane bones with insane soft features and of course insane IRL appeal

You would die 1000 deaths to live one day as this mogger

830fc5f9888d4ed509dcaea84cef9e6a

• +1
Reactions: Karstossos, qsabathi, Xangsane and 1 other person
1. Cameron Alborzian:

2. Ramirez:

3. Drago:

4. Morph:
Drago looks good enough to be gigachad and he looks better than gandy

Drago looks good enough to be gigachad and he looks better than gandy

He is gigachad (I've rated him over 7 PSL) but Gandy looks higher class. I think Drago's skull is too wide and that's a failo, like Gandy's nose.

"He looks ok"

Literally one of the highest appeal Chads I have seen on this rotter hellhole, insane bones with insane soft features and of course insane IRL appeal

View attachment 1681791
Ikr he’s such a mogger. I agree his chin is a little short and midface is a bit long but these are minor flaws and overall he mogs hard.

• +1
Reactions: MediterraneanApollo
Palpebral Fissure Lenght (how long the eyes are).
Yeah having researched it I can see that’s an issue. I think the morphs midface is also a little too compact with adds to its uncanny nature. However I do think the fact that there are obviously no candids of the morph means he will always look uncanny. IMO Drago looks uncanny in his most famous headshot with the black background, but looks more normal in candids and in motion, which I think is the problem tbh

"He looks ok"

View attachment 1681791
@NegativeNorwood is right : shit chin, nigga lips.

Ikr he’s such a mogger. I agree his chin is a little short and midface is a bit long but these are minor flaws and overall he mogs hard.
His midface isnt such an issue or wouldnt have been if tall face aka in the lower third

• +1
He is gigachad (I've rated him over 7 PSL) but Gandy looks higher class. I think Drago's skull is too wide and that's a failo, like Gandy's nose.
Agree with this, I can see why u think too wide of a skull is a falio. Maybe that’s why my morph is too uncanny too as his face is too wide bc of his big skull. People with narrow, taller faces like Alborzian and Damian Alvarez defo look higher class

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood
  • +1
Agreed he just needs a better chin to balance it out
Its armenoid subhuman trait tbh :(.
With my chin he would be a giga mogge

• +1
@NegativeNorwood is right : shit chin, nigga lips.
I think this is where preference comes into it - I think big lips on men are far more desirable, at least in the eyes of women. It can turn someone from looking conventionally handsome to more beautiful, like Alborzian has been described. Although big lips are not objectively a feminine dimorphic trait, in my subjective opinion it gives someone that good mix of femininity which makes someone top tier good looking

• +1
I think this is where preference comes into it - I think big lips on men are far more desirable, at least in the eyes of women. It can turn someone from looking conventionally handsome to more beautiful, like Alborzian has been described. Although big lips are not objectively a feminine dimorphic trait, in my subjective opinion it gives someone that good mix of femininity which makes someone top tier good looking
I think full lips are good but not too heavy as his, and its obviously good for harmony and maestheticness.
Something like vinnie hacker lips r ideal.
Or so to say, chico nose and lips r ideal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18568 and NegativeNorwood
I think full lips are good but not too heavy as his, and its obviously good for harmony and maestheticness.
Something like vinnie hacker lips r ideal.
Or so to say, chico nose and lips r ideal
Just looked him up. I agree the dude has better lips. Also another problem with the morph is his neck is too thick and wide lol

• +1
"He looks ok"

View attachment 1681791
giga chad plus voice mogger

• +1